Chapter 3

(Y/n) stood over everyone's dead and mangled body as her knees gave in under her.
Stupid girl~

-

(Y/n) eyes opened as she sat up in her bed, her body covered in sweat. Groaning she got out of her bed and changed her clothes, into a sweat shirt and leggings before leaving the room. She walked down the hallway, stopping staring at the couch for a moment.
She rubbed her head before walking towards the couch quietly.

She bit her lip for a moment before slowly reaching her hand forward towards chuuya fedora.

"Deep sleep" she muttered under her breathe as she took the hat off him.

Placing it on her head she grinned widely before skipping to the kitchen to make something to drink.

She put water on the stove as she sat on the counter kicking her feet.

Her feet stopped moving as her body glowed red, "that's mine" chuuya voice said from behind her, as he grabbed his hat off her head.

(Y/n) listened to him signing internally as the kitchen turned darker, distorting.

Distorted laughter echoed off the walls as the sound of dragging chains bounced around chuuya ears.

"I'm fine, (b/n)" (your name backwards) (y/n) hummed patting someone's head.

The room lit up and chuuya eyes widened slightly, they were now In what looked to be a basement of sorts. Kinda of like the one back at the port mafia but this place had black and white tales.

The girl next to (y/n) seemed to be around the same age and height as her, she just seemed darker.

(B/n) moved fast standing in front of chuuya giggling, up close he noticed that her eyes were completely black and that her body was covered in rope burns and scars, her body was bloodied.

"GoOdbYe tHen~" (b/n) giggles her voice distorted.

The room faded away as (y/n) fell off the counter taking chuuya with her.

She coughed holding her stomach and covering her mouth with her other hand.

Chuuya groaned laying against the floor, "get off me" he said.

"Can't move" she muttered wiggling her legs

Chuuya grumbled before pushing her off him, (y/n) rolled onto the floor not saying anything.

"(Y/n)?" He said getting no response.

He sat up kicking the girl in the side, her body rolled slightly but still she didn't respond.

His eye brows knitted together as he rolled her over, she had passed out.

"What the hell" he muttered getting up, the water on the stove went off surprising him slightly. But (y/n) didn't move.

Chuuya signed turning the stove off and moving the kettle over, looking over his shoulder he glanced at the unconscious girl signing. He walked over to her before kneeling down and picking her up bridal style.

Walking down the hallway he took her to her room laying her down in her bed before starting to leave. He stopped as he noticed something moving from the side of his eye. Letting his Curiosity get the best of him he picked up a picture frame.

The pictured moved, it was of 3 girls two of them were a younger Version of (y/n) and Blaine.

The picture restarted as chuuya watched a younger (y/n) running smiling brightly towards a older (h/c) girl hugging her tightly knocking both to the ground. Blaine stood next to them laughing covering her mouth. The picture replayed right after.

Chuuya chuckled softly before putting the frame Down and picking up another one, his eyes widened slightly.

This one was different the three girls where in a bloodied room, broken windows on either side of them. The older girl sat in a chair in the middle of the room. (Y/n) sat on the floor on the right side of the older girl, she looked completely fucked up and bloodied. She was leaning against the older girl with her head tilted back. A crazed look on her face.
Blaine was on the other side, she had cuts on her face.

The girl in the middle had a smile on her face, her head was tilted so one of her eyes was covered by her hair. She was leaning on a rod connected to a bloody blade.

Chuuya eyes took in the picture as he turned it over to fine writing on it, 'she's lost her sense of light, she might not make it home tonight - (s/n)'  he muttered to himself his curiosity bubbling up more about this girl.

Just who was she and what happened?