Chapter 13

Blaine closed the portal as the wall right where the gate was broke.

"What's your plan? How are we killing that thing" he asked next to her.

(Y/n) used the wall as support as she got up, "oh you know, we're going to cuddle and tell that hellhound how g-good of a boy it is" she said couching into her hand.

"Witch" she continued.

"What" Chuuya asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're a witch here, there you've been given your place you can freely use your ability without the laws of this reality being a bitch." (Y/n) said grabbing his shoulder for support as she thrusted herself off the wall.

"But I think I have an idea of how to deal with this big puppy" she hummed.

Chuuya Stared at her for a moment, "I think your idea of a "big puppy" and mine are very different" he said flatly.

(Y/n) smiled as she picked up (s/n) staff she had dropped, "maybe, but you can't see him, therefore he could be a smol puppers" she hummed as the back door busted open.

"If you can hold that hound in place I can do what I have too" She said her legs wobbling.

"Are you going to be able to? Your barely standing straight. Why don't you just hold it with your shadow and I do it" Chuuya stated.

(Y/n) felt the air next to her move as she jumped back using the staff to block the attack.

The air outlined in a red glow, the form of a big dog took shape.

Chuuya gasped in pain as his control over the gravity died, (y/n) cursed under her breathe jumping backwards.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't hurt my hellhounds darlings~" a voice chuckled, a short round man Stepped out from the darkness of the room.

"Crowley" (y/n) chuckled as she noticed his clenched hand.

"I would appreciate if you didn't hurt my partner, will you let him go please" She hummed stepping forward.

"Hmm, let me think~ no!" He said laughing squeezing his fist harder before using his other hand to wave her off to the side causing her to fly into a wall.

Chuuya grunted trying to get up but his insides felt like they were being crushed.

(Y/n) sat up with her hands still connected to the floor, her eyes darker than before. She knew she shouldn't but at the same time she didn't want to be the reason her favorite character died. Especially because she can't bring back the dead anymore.

Her arms started to rot up from her elbows down, Crowley looked over at her with a click of his tongue the air moved fast and she didn't have time to reacted before a painful splitting sensation erupted across her face and she fall to the side against the floor. Her vision dotted, "(b/n), get Chuuya out of here. I know what imma do"  (y/n) thought before closing her eyes.

As her vision blacken she watched the wall behind Chuuya open and (b/n) leaned forward out of it grabbing Chuuya before pulling him into the blackness.

Crowley screamed in anger as he eyes shot towards (y/n) narrowing.

-

Chuuyas POV

Chuuya opened his eyes and found himself back in that room. The basement with the black and white tiles.

"Are you okay?" (B/n) asked squatting next to him with her hands resting on her cheeks.