Chapter 6

Blaine got the others comfortable in their new rooms, as they prepared on how to save (y/n).

Fiend sat on table humming to herself throwing knifes at the wall.

Atsushi sat next next to her staying quiet, "I'm not going to hurt you, you know" she muttered her dark eyes trailing over to him.

"I didn't s-say I thought you would" he stuttered.

Fiend smiled before hopping off the table and grabbing his wrist dragging him with her, "come on~" she sang walking down a hallway.

Atsushi followed a little bit worried, fiend stopped in front of a door.

"Pray for the wicked" she muttered as a small girl opened the door front the other side.

"AUNTY FI" she said excited

Fiend smiled kneeling down to the small girl ruffling her hair, "good evening daya" she said softly.

Daya colorless eyes looked around but didn't focus, "You have someone new with you?" She said softly.

"I do, his name is atsushi and he's special like us" fiend said patting her thighs as she got up.

Daya walked towards him feelings out for his hand, "did your parents die in the trails as well?" She whispered

"Daya!" Blaine said grabbing her and walking her back into the room.

Blaine popped her head out, "you coming sushi boy?" She said with a raised brow.

"C-coming!" He said Quickly following her.

Atsushi walked into a small room with about 15 to 20 kids in it.

Blaine sat in the middle of them with daya in her lap and the other kids around her.

Her eyes turned a dark reddish orange as flame figures danced around the holding onto each other.

Atsushi watched the figures amazed as the two flames danced around and around.

Days crawled out of fiend's lap and made her way to atsushi sitting next to him, "can you describe how it looks to me" she hummed leaning her head on his shoulder hugging her knees.

Up close he noticed that their was a brand on her shoulder, "it's two figures made of fire" he said.

"Is it a girl and a boy? Or two girls?" She Asks with her eyes closed.

Atsushi stayed quiet for a moment as he watched the flame figures dance, he couldnt tell if they were a boy or girl.

Daya Giggled, "It's fiend and (y/n) dancing" she said looking up at him.

The flame figures died immediately as fiend sat up staring at the wall.

She shot up grabbing atsushi in the process, " all of you stay in this room and don't touch the wall, you understand!" She said seriously running towards the door.

"W-what's Wrong?!" Atsushi asked running with her.

Fiend stayed quiet running down the hallway following the rotting walls.

Fiend stopped widening her eyes as a girl screamed falling to her knees slowly rotting away.

(Y/n) stared down at the girl, her eyes hidden under her bangs.

Her clothes were rags and her skin was showing, scars and new wounds.

Fiend heard footsteps approaching behind her as threw out her arms creating a fire wall.

"Don't!" Fiend said looking back.

Everyone stopped staring at her confused, "that's not (y/n)" she said as Blaine walked beside her.

"It's (b/n)?" Blaine stated staring at the laughing injured girl, her veins were black and pulsing.

(B/n) looked up giggling distortedly her eyes completely black, " lEts pLay a gAme~" (b/n) giggled as black rot started to fall around them.

Fiend cursed under breathe as she grabbed Blaine wrist, Blaine looked at her understandingly as her arm slowly turned a light purple.

A wall of fire Quickly rose as a rot spear it the wall, atsushi gasped surpised.

Soon the whole area outside off the small circle they were in turned black.

"That's not a good sign" Dazai said behind them his eyes glued to the side.

(B/n) screamed before appearing infront of them pounding on the fire wall burning her already smashed hands.

"COme oUt hErE yOu coRwArD" she screamed black ooze leaking from the corners of her eyes and mouth.

Amy stepped in front next to chuuya and Dazai as she watched (b/n), "we have to separate (b/n) or wake up (y/n) at that rate she'll die" she said running his fingers through her hair.

" I don't suppose you have an idea on how to do that, last time we tried she almost killed Blaine and I" Fiend said looking at Amy from the corner of her eye.

"Why don't you just attack her at all at once" chuuya suggested with his arms crossed.

"Because (b/n) unpredictable, she's unstable but smart." Blaine side looking at him.

Chuuya tsked, "anything you have in place if she gets like this" he asked.

"Yeah...." Fiend Mumbles holding her arms, "we do but it's not the safest thing to use" she said.

(S/n) rolled her eyes cuffing,"It's (b/n), shot her in the back of the head and boom problem solved" she muttered.

Blaine's eyes widened as she stared at (s/n), "we're not shooting (y/n), we'll handle it" she stated.

"Wait! I have an idea. (B/n) is deadly scared of firely rope." Fiend said pulling out two whips from her belt.

Chuuya and Dazai raised a brow watching her.

"That could work but you have be fast fiend" Blaine said

Fiend kneeled down placing her hands flat against the closing her eyes, "don't worry~ it'll be fine." She said

Dazai looked down watching her as fiend eyes popped back open grinning, "found you~" she whispered as the wall fell.

She got back up smacking the whips against the floor, "I WANNA PLAY (B/N)" she screamed.

Mad laughed echoed through the hall, fiends eyes darted around the room trying to get a feel for (b/n).

"I can assume your friends can fend for themselves to get to the infirmary?" Fiend asked not looking at them.

Chuuya tsked crossing his arms looking away.

"Shit" Fiend yelped jumping out of the way of on coming rot.

Fiend rolled back snapping the whip infront of her making the rot disappear in a smoke of fire.

Hopping up she ran into the dark rot disappearing, "GO GET OUT OF HERE" she screamed as the others took off there's the door.

The group ran towards the door before stopping staring at the door, "shit" Blaine groaned.

A scream echoed through the room as fiend smashed into the door hard.

Atsushi rushes to her kneeling down, "Are you okay?!" He said fast as fiend sat up blood trailing down from her head.

"Ye-" she coughed as a rot blade ripped through her stomach from behind her.

She coughed blood in atsushi face as she fell to the side.

A few seconds later, everyone froze as (b/n) hummed hanging tree to herself. She had speared all of them with rot.