Chapter 10

" yoUR tHe oNly ONe tHat mY dICk cOuld gEt hARd fOr, iM cOnFuSed wHat tHe fUcK yOu wAnT mY hEarT fOr?" (B/n) sang pulling on (y/n) shirt.

(Y/n) signed pushing (b/n) away, "why are you like this" she asked.

"I'm you so why are you like this?" (B/n) giggled.

(Y/n) looked at (b/n) rolling her eyes before rolling over in the hospital bed she was in.

(B/n) lay next to her starring at (y/n), "I'm sorry for killing that shadower" she muttered.

-
(Y/n) opened her eyes staring at everyone that stood above her hospital, "you haven't decided to kill me have you" she muttered a little worried.

Blaine raised a brow confused, "no, why would we?" She asked.

"She's not the queen (y/n)" (b/n) whispered in (y/n)'s Head as she sat up rubbing her forehead.

"S-sorry that was a stupid question " she muttered sitting up.

(B/n) appeared sitting infront of (y/n) with puffed cheeks, "no it's not you have plenty of reason to be scared someone's gonna kill you. Everyone in here is 100 times over capable of it" (b/n) giggled softly.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes pushing (b/n)'s Head to the side, her hand rotting to her wrist.

"(Y/N) YOUR HAND" Feind yelled grabbing her by the forearm and pulling her away from (b/n).

The darker half of (y/n) pouted before laughing, " why you do that~?" She asked.

(Y/n) collapsed next to fiend holding her hand to her mouth as black blood dripped down her hand.

Atsushi kneeled Down next to her worried, "are you okay?!" He asked touching her shoulder.

"She needs to rot something" (b/n) said bluntly.

"Shut up I don't" (y/n) mumbled.

"Really? Touch someone" (b/n) said.

(Y/n) looked away mumbling under her breathe before looking back, "Can you bring me a fruit of some kind then" she said.

(B/n) looked behind her looking right at the group watching confused, "you heard the girl get a fruit, it's easier to show you our magic than to explain it" she hummed briefly.

Blaine left returning shortly after handing the apple to (y/n). She took it before placing it in front of her. (Y/n) wiggled herself out of her shirt.

Atsushi covered his eyes, as everyone stared surprised at her.

"If I show you how my power works then You have to actually see what it does. I'm sorry for the state of skin I know it's not pretty and is quite ugly to the eye" she said muttering softly towards the end.

(Y/n) picked up the apple in the palm of both her hands so that everyone could see what she was doing.

A black blob started in the middle of (y/n)'s Chest before shooting a-crossed her Chest through her veins. Traveling down her arms and to the tips of her fingers, her veins turned noticeably black. Within seconds the apple in her palms started to whether and rot in her hands.

As soon as the apple rotted completely the black veins disappeared completely.

(Y/n) grabbed her shirt only to have it rot in her hands, her eyes widened in surprised before she lifted her hand again to look at it. The inside of her hands were rotted.

"(B/n) it's happening again" she muttered starting to breathe unevenly.

(B/n) appeared next to her pulling (y/n) in her chest, (y/n)'s skin rotting where she's touched.