Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

                     She was already wrapped around me before I could even unlock the door the garage.  I was holding her up with one arm as I unlocked the door with my left hand.  We pushed through the door making out.  I slammed it shut with my foot.  Her legs were wrapped around my waist, I put her down on the table.  She tried to pull my black long sleeved shirt up over my head.  She knows about my scars, every one of them.   She just hasn't ever seen any of them.  I pulled my shirt down before she could pull it up.  

                     She frowned a little bit, "later baby...?"  She knew why I wasn't letting her and respected me for it.  

                      "Maybe Angel, maybe," She let me pull her shirt off.  I tossed her light blue blouse across the room.  Her double D's were held together by a lacy leopard print bra.  She unbuttoned my pants and pulled the my fly apart, she reached for my hardened manhood and slowly began to move her hand back and forth.  I let out a moan.  It's been a long time since I've been touched like this.  I took step back and pulled my pants completely off and my boots.  

                       She got down on the floor, laying on her back.  I carefully took her pants off, she opened her legs and I moved my body between her.  I kissed her softly.  She ran her finger tips softly up and down my arms.

                        "You ready...?" I whispered to her.  She nodded and pushed herself closer to my parts.  I slowly guided myself into her. She tilted her head back and moaned, I kissed her harder and went in deeper.  I moved my hips back and fourth slowly.  I glided back and forth smoothly.  As I picked up speed I reached behind her and undid her bra.  I kissed her lips again then started moving my soft kisses down her chest till I was carefully kissing her nipple.  I sucked it softly.

                       "W-Wyatt..." she breathed heavy.

                       I quickly stopped and pulled out, "Did I hurt you?  I'm sorry..." I didn't mean to.

                     She sat up and brushed my cheek with the back of her hand.  She leaned her forehead against mine, "Do you love me still?" her eyes looked dead.  When I left, I hurt her too.  I was just thinking about me.  

                     "Angel, I love you.  I will love you forever and a million days.  I promised you.  I plan to keep that promise." I leaned in and kissed her softly.

                     Her lips searched to kiss mine back as she closed her big hazel eyes. I tucked her raven black hair behind her ear. "I love you too" Her hand crept up my shirt.  She could feel every scar on my body.  I watched a tear from her eye fall to the floor.  "Can- Can I p-please se-see?" she stuttered.  

                     She had every right to.  I closed my eyes and she lifted my shirt above my head and off.  She dropped it right next to her when she saw my body.  Her mouth gapped open a little bit.  I looked away ashamed.  

                     "They still...." I nodded before she could finish.  She knew of the dark demons.  She was the first one I told.  She touched the burn on my breast first, then up to the one on my neck.  Her whole body was shaking.  I was scaring her.  She cut herself too, but it wasn't as bad as mine.  She also did it in more hidden places.  She moved to the back of me to look at them.  The black gashes on my back were huge and deep.  She started bawling behind me.  I turned around and pulled into my arms.   She hugged me tightly.  She told me she loved me over and over. I told her I loved her back, every single time she told me.  

                      She looked up at me from my chest, "Ducky, are you still...sick?"  She looked like she was about to be sick.  

                     I wish I didn't have to tell her. "Yes Harvey." I looked down at her and kissed her nose.