nonexistent feelings

|Edited| - (6/29/20)

chapter 9:
nonexistent feelings

Your POV

As I ran at a full on sprint to Midoriya's, I spotted the apartment complex and ran up the stairs. When I finally got to his door, I shoved the key in and bursted through it, accidentally startling Mrs. Inko who was watching the news in the living room.

"(Y/n)!!!!" Mrs. Inko screamed,  jumping out of her skin.

"Ah, so sorry, Mrs. Inko. I'll just be in the kitchen," I said.

"It's fine dearie. Oh! You're scar! It's faded so much!" She said, giving me a closed eye smile. "I'm glad you decided against covering it, dearie. Izuku always raves about how he wants you to show it."

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly, remembering what happened before.

"And if you don't mind me asking, why did you burst through the apartment door?" Mrs. Inko asked.

"Midoriya and I we're having a friendly competition," I said, looking off to the side as I slowly side stepped to the kitchen.

BANG

"Ahhhh!!" Mrs. Inko jumped out of her skin once again, looking at the door curiously. Midoriya stood there sweaty, and out of breath.

"Don't you dare!" Midoriya said, running towards the kitchen.

I too ran, grabbing the box of fruit-by-the-foots off the top of the fridge. I triumphantly held the last packaged snack in my hand, watching as Midoriya  sank to the floor in defeat.

"Dang! I thought I had this one!" Midoriya said, defeated as his head hung low.

"Here, we can share," I said, splitting the fruity snack, snickering at his fake tears as he acceptingly took the other half.

"(Y/n), sweetie, are you staying over?" Mrs. Inko questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, ma'am. If you don't mind," I said, turning to face her.

"Oh, silly girl! Of course I don't mind! Come in when ever you like! Treat this like your second home!" Mrs. Inko said with a kind smile plastered on her face.

"Now go have fun you two," She said and ushered us to Midoriya's room.

Midoriya's POV

As we walked into my room I saw (Y/n) immediately walk over to a group of All Might figurines.

"Damn, you have the limited addition one already?" She asked, gawking at the figurine.

"I'm surprised you collect them since he's—well your dad," I chuckled at her.

"Well, it's still cool to have, even if he does tease me about it," She said, looking at the small collectible.

"What would you like to do?" I asked, trying to dissolve the obvious boredom clouding over the room.

"Movie?" (Y/n) asked.

"Sure," I responded.

As we walked downstairs and past the living room (Y/n) stopped and looked into the room.

"What's up?" I asked, wondering why she was looking in there.

"Since when did you get a piano?" She asked out of the the blue.

"Huh? Oh, I guess I just never noticed it," I said.

"Why don't we play something? You've always been good at piano and singing," She suggested.