i will be back

|Edited| - (9/28/19)

chapter 34:
i will be back

Your POV

Saturday's were always lazy. Nothing ever happened. It was always uneventful.

I woke up around 9am, groaning as I tried to collect myself. I was still sore, but I'd manage.

I stumbled out of bed, shaking the last of my drowsiness away. As I walked downstairs, I was met with a note:

Dear (Y/N),

Good morning, sweetheart. I need you to meet me at UA in the principal's office. See you soon!

-Dad

It earned many questions from my paranoia-infested mind. Dad's usual neat handwriting looked messy and rushed. It was all over the paper, looking as thought he wrote it just as he was walking out the door. With one last glance, I sighed, shrugged off my worried thoughts.

He was probably just late and needed to write it quickly. I need to stop being such a worry-wart.

I walked upstairs, turning the shower on, waiting til it reached just the right temperature.

Fucking SCOLDING.

Yea, I was one of those people.

I took the time to scrub and massage my hair, feeling the hot water running down my body. Steam quickly filled the room, fogging up the mirrors while heating up the room like a sauna.

I rinsed off the body wash and conditioner, ringing out my hair as I stepped out of the shower, lazily throwing on my towel and walking to my room. As I walked, the sudden change of temperature made goosebumps rise all over my arms and legs. I jogged to my room, jumping on the bed, trying to scavenge a little warmth from the blankets.

I threw on whatever I could find laying around. I grabbed my phone, tossing an apple in the air as I strode to the door.

_____________________

The gates of UA slowly came into sight. I scanned my ID card and walked in, hearing the gates shut once I enter the widespread grounds.

As I entered the vastly spread halls, I walked to the teacher's lounge. The usual murmur of students was gone, making the school seem bigger and wider.

I passed the classroom doors, not paying any attention to what was going on inside. I closed my eyes, admiring the silence that lingered until my foot took a step, seeming to echo all across Japan.

I opened my eyes, seeing that I'd made it to the teacher's lounge. I look led ahead to see the principal's office, where I heard the low mumbling of people's voices. I recognized the three as Tsukauchi, Dad, and principal Nezu.

I stepped closer, their mumbles clearing up until it formed into words.

"Should we give her this mission? She's just a little girl. My little girl at that," Dad said, worry laced in his voice. My resting face slowly turned into one of confusion.

Mission? What mission? Uncle Tsukauchi never said anything about one.'

I thought to myself, slowly inching closer and closer to the door.

"We need another point of view, even if we have to enforce it," Nezu said, his voice stern and confident.

"When is she gonna get here?" I heard Tsukauchi mention.