13 1/2 feet apart

|Edited| - (10/12/19)

chapter 39:
13 1/2 feet apart

Your POV

"I said tell me all you know!" every punch and kick brought me down further and further.

Blood coated the floor surrounding me. My injuries from camp were still severe and getting worse by the second. Suddenly a nightmare decided to join me and another villain.

"Miss Yagi, how nice it is to see you once again," All for One spoke.

I froze, my eyes wide in disbelief.

That's not him, I kept repeating to myself. 

He's sick. It can't possibly be him. 

His fingers lifted my chin, gripping hard enough to bruise. He looked worse than I thought. 

I wasn't even able to look him in the eyes, for his face never held any. The enemy no longer looked human. 

"This is a really great sight. Blood looks good on you. I just want to see the Symbol of Peace's daughter finally die. And her father the same," His voice made my blood curdle. He was so casual, even with so many murders plastered with him name. 

I could tell he was purposefully trying to get under my skin, but damn was he good at it.

"Don't lay a damn finger...o-on him," I said struggling at my restraints, but I was kicked in the stomach, causing the puddle of blood below me increase.

"Oh how naive you are, sweetheart," His voice was anything but comforting.

With a surge of adrenaline, stupidity, and the determination to make it out alive, I slowly began to tear at the wear roping. Fiber by fiber, it began to rip. I was patient; I was persistent. 

As soon as the last fiber broke, my eyes lit up, feeling my wrists get a little lighter than before. The two enemies in front of me spoke, giving me a small amount of time to analyze the situation and hopefully create a plan good enough to get me out of here alive, but not necessarily unscathed. Hanging my head low, I put on a distressed face, keeping my eyes glued to the floor. 

As soon as I felt their guards drop down a bit, that's when I acted. Kicking, punching, cheap shots--I did it all. I jabbed at their throats, went for their eyes with my thumbs. I aimed low at one moment, then switched the last second before they could react. 

No one's POV

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Bakugo asked out of the blue to the villains surrounding him.

"Well we're going to kill her of course. She is a spy. Though, we figured it would be more fun to torture answers out of her first," Shigaraki smiled as his legs swung under the chair like an excited child.

Bakugo's eyes widened upon hearing the information.

"Untie him. He's on our side," Kurogiri said to Dabi.

The scar-faced man made a gruff noise and, in the end, had Twice do it instead. As he finished untying the blonde firecracker, Bakugo came out throwing punches.

Your POV

After I finally finished off the guy, I dropped to my knees, heaving in breaths.

No. It can't end like this.

I tried to lift my arm, but my body forced me to stop. I'd already broken it multiple times in a row. I cringed, thinking of how damaged the tissue and tendons would be. Granny Chiyo was definetly gonna have it out for me if I made it back.