the battle, the aftermath, the mission

|Edited| - (9/13/19)

chapter 32:
the battle, the aftermath, the mission

Your POV

A chilly wind blew through my hair as I ran at top speed, constantly checking his location.

He's needs to be ok. I can't let him get hurt. Why would he pick a fight?...No, he would never pick a fight. He's too...Izuku.

I thought to myself, trying to think of possible ways he got himself in this situation.

My footsteps echoed along the tall walls of the alleyways as I ran up and down the sidewalks.

No screaming, no scent of blood, no bloodlust in the air. Where are they? If he's actually fighting this Hero Killer then where is he in Hosu? And—wait. Shit. This just got a lot worse.'

I thought to myself as I put the pieces together.

Iida's interning in Hosu. This is where most of the Hero Killer's crimes were committed. This is were Tensei was almost killed........does he want revenge?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the tip of a flame pop up over the roof of a building,a couple alleyways in front of me.

I quickly sprinted to the location, looking down the street.

This was it.

I looked around and spotted a long, dark, creepy alley. I see a familiar outline and quickly run to it, stopping abruptly beside it.

"Next time. Tell me the situation, Izuku. You could've been killed," I said, standing straight up next to my best friend and looking around, taking in my surroundings.

The pro hero Native was tied up.

Iida was on the ground, looking paralyzed.

Todoroki was currently behind us.

"That's what I said," Todoroki agreed with me as I nodded my head.

Stain snakily creeps out from the dark shadows of the alley. His mask was torn and he had an assortment of knives and daggers around his waist, placed in a belt. His murderous eyes pierced in to my (e/c) and blue ones. Our glaring contest ended when he finally spoke up.

"I've seen you somewhere, haven't I? Knightwalker," He said, smirking knowingly.

Something I didn't tell anyone was that I occasionally helped Uncle Aizawa with missions at night. Some villains knew me as Knightwalker. The name stuck ever since and spread throughout the villain community.

Villains would steer clear of the name and the owner, not wanting to be captured or arrested. Back then I was quirkless, and no one knew. It was like I was finally free of the binds I was put in, being quirkless and all.

"It's an honor to finally be able fight you. You're one of the two people on this earth that I'll allow to kill me," He said and the three behind me look at me confused.

"(Y/N), what is he talking abou-"

"I'll tell you later, Izuku. Right now, we a villain to fight and a hero to save," I said, throwing my hair into a ponytail.

"Right," Izuku and Todoroki said in unison as they charged at the insane villain.

I quickly took initiative, moving Native to the opening end of the alley. Just when I was about to call the police, a dagger flew right past my head—nearly missing my cheek—and stabbed the middle of my phone, shattering it to pieces.