i can't lose you

|Edited| - (7/2/20)

chapter 19:
i can't lose you

No one's POV

Midoriya, Bakugo, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Kirishima, Nezu, and All Might bursted through the doors of the building called UA. Midoriya held a bloodied Yagi in his arms. She limp and running out of blood quickly. The rest of the class joined the group. All of them were a collective mess. Some were panicking. Some were shaking. Some were crying. They were falling apart. They'd seen gore when Midoriya's quirk backfired, but never like this.

As they ran through the halls, gasps were heard left and right. Midoriya ran until his legs feel like they were on fire. Finally, they arrived.

"Recovery Girl!! Please help!!" Midoriya shouted.

"Oh dear!! Come lay her down! Quickly!" She said and ran over to the hospital bed.

Midoriya laid Yagi on the bed, rubbing her hand.

"I need you all to leave," Recovery Girl said as calmly as she could. She didn't want to frighten the children, but she needed to operate on the young girl quickly.

"What? No! We can-!" The class shouted, but were interrupted.

"You must! I need full concentration!! Now go!" She says and shoos the class into the hall way room.

__________________
10 minutes later...
_________________

"You may now see your friend, but I must say this: She looks to not have much time left. Please say your goodbyes now, if you wish," She said wiping her tears with a tissue.

The class entered. Midoriya immediately took the seat on Yagi's left and grabbed her hand. It was covered in IVs. He rubbed comforting circles on the back of it.

"She was injected with 10 quirks. Her vitals..." Recovery Girl explained, trailing off. She left the students to saw goodbye to their newly-met friend and classmate.

Soon they were joined by Midnight, Present Mic, and Aizawa. All Might was unfortunately still recovering on his own. No one told his about his daughter in fear of his heart rate becoming unstable.

"(Y/n), no," Midnight said sadly. 

Beep

They heard the heart monitor beat at a normal pace which somehow soothed them.

Midoriya smiled through his tears, "She's going to be fine, right? She wouldn't let go that easily, right? She wouldn't..."

Beep beep beep

It started to beat faster. They looked at the heart monitor.

Fast. Slow. Fast. Slow. Fast. Slow.....

Beeeeeeeeeeeppp—

The heart monitor blacked out. Her heart beat was gone. Her body gave up and let go as she flatlined.

(Y/n) Yagi was pronounced dead before the class could even process it.

"W-we've lost her," Recovery Girl said and broke down crying. Midoriya broke down in tears.

"I swear to God, (Y/n)! Wake up!! WAKE UP!!" Midoriya said between sobs, he shook the girl's shoulders in an effort to get her to wake her.

Suddenly, Midoriya's breath hitched as he retracted his hand back, waving it in pain. A small bolt of purple electricity shot out of left Yagi's pointer finger, zapping him.