battles!

|Edited| - (6/29/20)

chapter 14:
battles!

Your POV

As Dad explained how the battles would work, he sorted us into teams and then, into sides: Villians and Heroes.

I was on Team I, with Hagakure and Ojiro. Izuku was with Uraraka on team A. Those are the only teams I payed attention to.

After drawing lots, we went in a room in front of a monitor to watch the first match.

Izuku and Uraraka have to fight against Kacchan and Iida. Iida will probably use speed while Kacchan will go head on due to his hotheaded nature.

I said, starting to mumble to myself until I heard Dad signal for the battle to start.

I looked up at the monitor and saw Iida guarding the weapon, while Izuku and Kacchan fought.

____________________

Izuku and Kacchan were still fighting while Uraraka was engaging with Iida. In the midst of Izuku and Kacchan's battle, Kacchan held up his hand grenade and aimed at Izuku.

This can't be good.

I looked at Dad worriedly.

"Young Bakugo, don't use that weapon! It could seriously hurt Young Midoriya!" Dad said in attempt to calm the human firecracker down, but Kacchan shouted something and shot at Izuku anyway.

Izuku barely dodged it.

I sighed in exasperation but wasn't even given a chance to calm down as the violence of the fight only increased.

Not even a second later, Kacchan and Izuku ran at each other, full speed. Once they were about to punch each other, Izuku punched up towards the ceiling, breaking several floors above where they stood and several pillars on the level that Iida and Uraraka stood.

Uraraka used the broken pieces of floor and pillar to her advantage and hit the broken pieces of the floor at Iida with a pillar. It almost looked nlike a baseball game.

Uraraka flew towards the weapon and touched it, sealing the Hero team's win. I quietly winced seeing Izuku pass out with a burned and broken arm.

"The Hero Team wins!!" Dad declared as Izuku was rushed to Granny Chiyo.

____________________

"I can turn completely invisible and take them by surprise!" Hagakure chirped.

Ojiro, Hagakure, and I were currently trying to fixate a plan to win against Todoroki and Shoji.

"Sure, sounds good. Do you want to guard the weapon with Hagakure or go on and fight?" I asked Ojiro.

"I'll guard," He answered and I nodded my head.

"I guess I'll fight then," I said, nodded once again.

Not a moment later, I sensed a familiar feeling around my feet.

"Jump," I said flatly. They did as I said, but were frozen anyway.

"Oh no! How did you sense that so quickly?" Hagakure asked me.

"Practice," I shrugged. "I'll go check out what's happening."

I slid down the hallways, searching for the source of the ice. My guess was Todoroki.

Maybe ice skating came in handy after all?