u.a.

|Edited| - (6/29/20)

chapter 11:
u.a.

Your POV

Beep! Beep! Bee—

"Zip it," I growled at the alarm clock, roughly slamming the snooze button.

As I strolled the bathroom, I felt as though something important was supposed to happen.

"What am I forgetting? What's supposed to happen today?" I asked myself, beginning to brush my teeth.

I spit out my toothpaste as realization soon hit.

"UA. Oh my God, today is UA," I said in shock as I slapped my face to wake up.

____________________

I slipped into my uniform, reluctantly putting on my skirt with it.

When I got downstairs, I grabbed an apple and sat down at the counter. I spotted the time, seeing as I only had a limited amount of time to get to UA.

I grabbed my bag and threw my apple core away, walking towards the door. I closed the door behind me, coming face to face with my best friend.

"Feel like walking together?" I asked and he nodded, his face all sweaty and red. "Are you feeling alright?"

"U-huh?! Ah, yes! I'm just nervous!" Izuku said as we started our journey to our new school.

______________________

When Izuku and I arrived at the gates of UA, we both froze for a moment and looked at each other.

"We made it," I said breathlessly.

"Yea, it's almost a little surreal. Let's go," Izuku said, grabbing my hand, as he ran into the school.

It was only a second before we were finally in the widespread halls of UA.

"Hey, (Y/n), didn't you say you've been here before? Do you know where 1A is?" Izuku asked as we walked.

"Right there," I said, pointing at the door we were about to pass.

"Oh, good eye, (Y/n)," Izuku said, about to open the door before turning to me. "Are you actually gonna smile this year? Or are you going to let Kacchan control you still?"

"What?" I acted dumb while Izuku sweatdropped.

I knew exactly what he meant, but I didn't want him to be right.

Izuku's POV

"What?" (Y/n) asked.

She's so oblivious

I thought to myself, sweatdropping.

"Let's just hope glasses boy and Kacchan aren't in there," (Y/n) said as we both shuddered just thinking about them.

"Let's do this," I said and opened the door. There in front of us were none other than the "glasses boy" and Kacchan.

"Great," (Y/n) said sarcastically. The arguing duo didn't take long to notice us standing at the door.

Your POV

I watched as the glasses boy went to Izuku and introduced himself, then he did the same to me.

"Hello my name is Tenya Iida," Iida said, bowing.

"Oh, my name is (Y/n) Yagi," I said, bowing a bit.

"Nice to meet you Yagi-San," Iida said, politely.

"Don't worry, you can drop the honorifics. Just Yagi is fine, Iida-kun," I said.

"Okay. Well then, just Iida is fine with me." He said, happily and I nodded.

He seems nice. He looks a lot like Uncle Tensei too. I wonder if they're somehow related? No, it couldn't be, Uncle Tensei never really mentioned a little sibling.

I thought to myself, imagining the pro hero.

When I looked behind Iida, I saw the glaring face of Kacchan and remembered how mad he got when he found out Izuku and I got to UA. I shuddered at the thought of it.

"Oh, I remember you! Yagi was it?" I heard a
familiar girl ask from behind Izuku and I.

Of course Izuku was a blushing, stuttering mess. I shook my head at my pathetic best friend and turned to the girl.

"Yes, and Uraraka was it?" I asked.

"Yep! Oh, who's this? I never got his name before," She asked pointing to my red faced best friend.

"This is my best friend, M-,"

"Ahhhh!" Uraraka screamed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What is that?!" She asked, pointing to a yellow sleeping bag.

Oh no...he's our home room teacher isn't he?

I mentally face palmed as I heard his tired voice echo throughout the silent room.

"It took you 8 seconds to be quiet. Time is sacred. Now, go into the changing rooms and put these on. Meet me at training ground ," Uncle Aizawa said.

I was the last out of the classroom, so I went over to him and gave him a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna teach me?" I asked.

"Well, I kinda had to fight for you to be in my class. I didn't want you with Vlad, and I wasn't told until today," He said, sighing and giving me a small hug back.

"You better gear up for today though. You know me and my quirk tests, kid," He warned as he walked out of the room and I walked to the changing rooms.

~✍️♥️

chapter 11:
end
word count: 819