When you first meet

Boys

Noah: You were in the school library trying to find a book for your book report you went to grab the girl on the train by Paula Hawkins when suddenly you felt a hand over your own being the shy girl you quickly jumped back to see the class president himself looking at you. You quickly handed him the book and were about to head out until he stopped you

Noah: "Hey we can do the book report together instead of us doing tug of war over it I'm Noah"

Y/n: "Name's Y/n partner"

He laughed and shake your hand as the two of you walked to his house to do the book report while talking about your hobbies and interests and found out you two had a lot more in common from then on you and Noah developed quite a strong bond.   

Duncan: You were building a tree house for yourself since you wanted to get away from people you didn't know why but people freak you out as you were only 10 years old without any friends. As you were fixing the roof of the tree house you heard a young boy panting with dogs near by Within a second you quickly pulled him up and covered his mouth as you waited for the dogs and police to go away from your area when you were sure they were gone you uncovered his mouth.

Y/n: "Are you ok dude You must have made the cops pissed off or something!"

Duncan: "Yeah thanks man I kinda burned half of my school library down but they deserved it"

Y/n looks on at him intrigued as he continues to tell Y/n how he is always in juvie and doesn't like playing by the rules.

Y/n: "Hey if you ever need to hide here you're welcome to climb up and hide your ass from the cops and I'll be here oh my name's Y/n by the way"

Duncan: "Name's Duncan I got to go see you around"

Y/n watched as the boy left finally happy that she found a Friend at last.

Alejandro: You and Alejandro have been friends since the day you met which was at birth when both parents saw the babies holding each others hand so your parents and Alejandro's parents kept in touch and you soon became fast friends with the womaniser himself.

Mike: It was a bright sunny day and you decided to go for a walk in the park you were often the Art type so every day you would sit under the tree in the park and draw whatever comes into your mind. As you were drawing you didn't realise their was a boy in the tree above you watching you carefully until he fell beside you. that's how you realised he had MPD but didn't judge him for it and the two of you would meet up everyday after school by the tree.

Scott: You met Scott as you and your family moved beside another family's barn you wanted to find out more about them but you kept your distance as you wanted to meet them at your own pace which was fine with your parents and the neighbours as well you finally met Scott when he was sent flying from a bull kick right in front of your house you quickly rushed to help him and so began a crazy friendship between you two.

Girls

Jasmine: You met Jasmine when you were cornered by bullies when she leaped in to safe you since you were so short you could only hug her legs which she responded by patting your head lightly you invited her to your place to pay her back to which she happily accepted and you two become the best of friends.

Dawn: You met Dawn in the forest while walking through the forest to clear your mind you soon became friends as you both care about the forest and have respect towards all creatures big and small.

Gwen: You and Gwen became friends when you defended her from bitchy girls who were making fun of her sure you nearly got punched because of that but you didn't care as long as they left Gwen alone. She wanted to make it up to you by walking you home and since that day you become best friends.

Courtney: The morning had been normal for you so far until you spotted a girl in the hallway trying to pick up her papers so being the helpful person you are you decided to help her she refused at first but accepted anyway you saw she was running for Class President and wanted to help her she quickly grabbed your hand and you became friends.  

Bridgette: You were on the beach on your own collecting sea shells when you saw a blonde haired girl make your way towards you she asked if she could join you and you accepted for the next hour you got to know each other and gave each other your phone numbers so you can keep talking to each other.