When You Go On Your First Date With Them

Boys
Noah: For your first date you two decided to go to a local cafe together to hang out and chat. When you sat down in a booth all alone you noticed Noah was shaking so you grabbed his hands and smiled at him which he smiled back as the two of you enjoyed the rest of the date. After you enjoyed the food the two of you walked home hand in hand not knowing a certain crazy girl was taking photos of the two of you.

Mike: For your First Date Mike took you to the Beach to hang out a bit more even though you were a couple. After a while his personalities helped Mike out by taking over him and giving him tips and when he came back the two of you enjoyed the sunset together as a couple while his personalities were cheering at him in his head while watching the two of you together enjoying each other's company.

Duncan: Duncan took you to a local skate park as a first date because he thought you couldn't skate but he was shocked by you performing tricks shocking the people around you. After a while you and Duncan walked home together telling jokes along the way as your walked hand in hand while smiling at each other as the sun set behind the two of you.

Alejandro: Alejandro took you to the local cinema as the two of you watched a horror movie together. By the end of it Alejandro was shaking as he held your hand protectively as you walked home together but you made him forget the movie by kissing him on the cheek as he smirked at you while kissing your hand as the two of you enjoyed the walk home together.

Scott: Scott wasn't sure what a date was until his ma told him the story of her and his da's first date together which gave him an idea. When he finished decorating the barn for you he quickly ran over to get you as he covered your eyes and led you to the barn which you were amazed at Scott as he led you to the centet of it and began to dance with you as you both smiled at each other wishing that the night would never end.

Girls
Dawn: Dawn led you into the woods were the two of you first met as she and the other woodland creatures decorated it with fairy lights as you were amazed by your girlfriend doing all this. The two of you started meditating together while exchanging glances during it and by the end of the night the two of you stared at the moon as you shared a gentle kiss.

Courtney: Courtney brought you into a fancy resturant where it was nearly impossible to get a booking there. You and Courtney had an amazing time sharing stories and laughing at some jokes the two of you shared while enjoying your food. After the meal you and Courtney headed home but not before sharing a kiss in the open moonlight with a gentle breeze flowing through the air.

Bridgette: Bridgette took you to the local beach where the two of you collected seashells and she taught you how to surf which you fell off a lot to which she laughed. But you got your revenge as a huge wave knocked her over and made a ton of seaweed land in her hair which made the two of you laugh. As you helped her get it off and afterwards the two of you enjoyed watching the waves until the sun set.

Gwen: Gwen took you to her house where you both enjoyed a horror movie marathon in complete privacy as the two of you laughed at the horrible effects of the movie and made fun of it a whole bunch of times. You two ordered Pizza and were shocked when Cody delivered it but laughed as you grabbed the pizza and slammed the door in his face after giving him the money overall a great first date.

Jasmine: Jasmine brought you into a clearing in the woods which wasn't there yesterday on the island which she decorated it with different coloured lights as you were in awe of it all. Jasmine started to dance with you and spun you around making you laugh and before she set you down she shared a heartwarming kiss with you as a certain host was trying not to cry with happiness.