When You Make Them Laugh Part 2

Boys
Chris: Whenever Duncan made Fun of Chris you would steal an item of clothing from him and replace it with a girl's T-shirt and force him to wear it around the set which always made Chris smile at you as the two of you made fun of Duncan all day long.

Brick: When Jo makes fun of Brick whenever he fails his training you would always steal one of Jo's hoodies and make fun of her which always caused him to fall over laughing as you helped him up as he always sneaks a way to kiss you afterwards.

Brody: Whenever something bummed him out you would always throw him a surprise party to cheer him up which always works as the two of you would have fun the entire night alone together which would always make him laugh.

Lightning: Whenever Lightning felt that his team was weak you would always try to do press ups to make you stronger but to Lightning he was laughing as he would always stop you and hug you tightly as you fixed your glasses and hugged him back gently.

Cody: Whenever Gwen made Cody sad you always got your revenge by stealing one of her Bra's and then with the help from Cody throw it across the forest which always made him laugh and kiss your cheek.

Girls
Kitty: Whenever Emma took Kitty's phone away from her she would always pout to you as you gave her your phone to use which always made her laugh as you would hear Emma complaining from across the street.

Jo: Whenever the team loses she would always be mad so you had plenty of ideas to make her laugh which usually involved Lightning getting humuliated in front of the cameras as Jo would laugh and brought you closer to her.

Zoey: Whenever Anne Maria would make Zoey upset you would always steal it and then with the help of Zoey would throw it into the ocean which would make Zoey laugh and hug you tightly.

Anne Maria: When Dakota said something about Anne Maria directly to your face you would always cut large parts of her hair out during the night and stick them to a bear which in the morning would make Anne Maria laugh and spin you around.

Sierra: Whenever Alejandro would say something mean to Sierra you would contact his older brother Jose and would let the fireworks happen as you and Sierra laughed as Alejandro cursed in Spanish and stormed off as Sierra would Kiss you as she smiled into the kiss.