When You See Them Asleep Part 1

Boys

Noah: You and Noah were watching a movie over at your house as he kept making comments that made you laugh as you would gently punch his arm every time until he would smile at you. You were done putting the movie away as you saw Noah sleeping hugging the pillow with a smile on his face. You took a picture of him and sent it to his mom and snuggled up beside him as he dropped the pillow and hugged you instead which made you smile at him. 

Duncan:
  Duncan and you were studying for a test which made Duncan groan in frustration as he got another math problem wrong but you helped him through it as he held your hand as you continued to help him. As you got back with more textbooks you saw Duncan passed out on the ground surrounded by Math problems which surprisingly he got them all right. You put a blanket over him and put away the textbooks for him.

Scott: You made your way over to Scott's barn as your parents were fighting each other and it got to the point where you had to leave the house for long periods of time. As you reached the barn to see Scott fast asleep on a stack of hay which made you smile at him lovingly. You threw a blanket over him as he woke up to see you smiling at him which he grabbed your hand with a smirk as he pulled you close to him as the two of you shared a sweet moment together.

Mike: You and Mike were at your house studying for another test which would make him frustrated but before he could turn into Chester you would place your hand on his to calm him down which he appreciated dearly. As you got back from getting snacks for the two of you Mike was fast asleep as you sat down beside him and ruffled his hair as he smiled in his sleep and moved closer to you as you silently awed at him.

Alejandro: You and Alejandro were relaxing in your room as he taught you Spanish for your upcoming exam which he couldn't wait to help you with anything to get away from his brother for a few hours. As you finished reading another part of your Spanish textbook you looked down to see Alejandro asleep on your lap as you blushed but smiled at him as you ruffled his hair and watched him smile in his sleep.  

Girls

Courtney: Courtney was tired after sending another lawsuit to Chris as she nearly fell to the floor if it wasn't for you quickly grabbing her before she hit the floor. You gently laid her on the couch and put a blanket over her and gently moved her hair out of her face but she didn't let go of your waist as you laid down beside her and the two of you enjoyed each other's company. 

Gwen:
You and Gwen were enjoying each other's company drawing whatever came to mind to make the two of you laugh until the two of you couldn't breathe. When you came back after grabbing more art supplies you saw Gwen asleep on her bed holding your colouring pencils tightly as you smiled at your girlfriend while sleeping next to her.  

Dawn:
You and Dawn were meditating in her treehouse until you noticed Dawn was slowly dozing off as she fell onto your shoulder as you smiled at her. You gently laid her down and put a blanket over her as you laid beside her and stroked her hair as you fell asleep next to her while Dawn snuggled up beside you.  

Jasmine: You and Jasmine were over at her house as you two were project partners for History project which made the class awe at the two of you as Jasmine carried you outside bridal style. As you got back from getting pens for the two of you when you saw Jasmine asleep holding her pillow as you timidly put a blanket over her as she opened one of her eyes and held you in her arms as you blushed but smiled anyway.

Bridgette:
Bridgette had just finished another day surfing while you being the awesome girlfriend you are cheered her on every time she performed a trick. As the two of you enjoyed the sunset together Bridgette was slowly falling asleep as you laid your head on her shoulder and let her to your car as she was fast asleep with a smile on her face.