When You See Them Asleep Part 2

Boys 

Chris: You and Chris were watching the contestants make a mockery of themselves as the two of you were enjoying the show. As the challenge went on Chris fell asleep on your lap as you played with his hair making him smile in his sleep as Chef took a picture of the moment as you soon fell asleep with Chris on your lap with the pair of you smiling as Chef was making several copies of the photo.

Cody:
You were at Cody's house helping him with his math homework as he was frustrated and since you got an A overall on the subject you would be the ideal teacher for him. As you quietly finished the next set of questions for him to learn you saw that he fell asleep on his bed as you smiled at your boyfriend as you kissed his forehead and put a blanket over him as you left a note for him as you left his house.

Brody:
Brody had come to your house as you were going to be his tutor as he was failing and that if he fails another test his parents are going to stop letting him throw parties for an entire year which he practically begged you for help. As you came back with a snack for Brody you saw your party loving boyfriend asleep on the couch as you looked over your work and saw that he got every question right which made you smile at your boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek.  

Lightning:
Lightning had a football game coming up so he was practising for it in your backyard as you watched him and noting down his techniques to use on the game. As time went on Lightning slowly fell asleep on your shoulder as he laid down beside you which you smiled and fell asleep as well. not knowing your mom was sending a picture of the two of you to Lightning's Father.   

Brick:
Brick was over at your house as you both were watching Total Drama Action which by far was Brick's favourite season and would enjoy Courtney getting frustrated over Duncan which always made the two of you laugh of her getting angry to the camera. After the fourth episode Brick fell asleep but wrapped his arms around your waist tightly as you chuckled silently as you turned off the TV and fell asleep next to him. 

Girls

Sierra:
You and Sierra were posting new information about the total drama cast including all of the embarrassing photos from their youth which made both of you laugh. After a while you noticed Sierra was fast asleep beside you as you finished writing on her blog and placed a blanket between you two and fell asleep next to her unknown to the pair of you a bunch of angry messages were appearing from the cast but the two of you didn't care. 

Zoey:
You and Zoey were playing with her hamster Miss Puffy Cheeks as she would run up to you and nuzzle your cheek as Zoey would take a thousand pictures which would make you nudge her shoulder. Miss Puffy cheeks notice Zoey asleep and snuggled up next to her as you did the same as you kissed your girlfriend goodnight as well as Miss Puffy Cheeks as she squeaked cutely. 

Jo:
Jo was helping you build up strength for Sports as your teacher was concerned for your ability to do a single push up which made half of the class laugh at you but with one glare from Jo shut them up completely. As you completed your final Push up you noticed Jo was asleep on the floor as you smiled and fell asleep next to her with her tightly wrapping her arms around you.  

Ann Maria:
Ann Maria was showing you her latest outfits as you would always blush but still compliment her making her squeal with joy and hugging you gently. After a while of her not showing you proceeded to go into her bedroom to find her asleep with a bunch of clothes around her as you smiled and fell asleep next to her as she nuzzled against you as you blushed but kissed her cheek.

Kitty:
Kitty and you were over at her house playing video games non stop with Emma trying to stop the pair of you but you two had a secret weapon Kitty's phone so she backed off. After a while you noticed Kitty had fallen asleep on your shoulder as you turned off the TV and fell asleep next to her with a smile on both of your faces not knowing Emma was smiling at the two of you while texting Noah about it.

A/N Hey Guys I'm thinking of adding new people to this so please leave suggestions here see you guys next time!!!