Add In's Part 3 💙

Boys
Trent:
How You Meet: You met Trent in School as you had recently joined the Music class only to discover that there was only one other boy who had joined which shocked and annoyed you. The two of you began to talk about different types of music as the bell rang to signal the end of school as the two of you exchanged numbers and continued your conversation over the phone.

When You Spend Time With Him: You and Trent always hang out in the music shop playing your guitars and singing together in perfect harmony attracting people to the shop and clapping in time to the beat which makes you both smile at one another.

When He Develops A Crush On You: Trent discovered he had a crush on you when he was on tour along with his drama brothers he missed your gorgeous voice singing along with him, your eyes twinkling when he plays the guitar and your amazing laugh he wanted you to be his but how?

When He Confesses His Love To You: You were waiting on Trent coming back from tour patiently pacing the floor of your room waiting for Trent to arrive.
You heard a loud commotion as you went down the stairs to see Trent with a smile on his face as he put on a romantic melody and began dancing with you.
You didn't know what was happening until he slowly began to kiss you as you kissed back and made out on your sofa for a long time.

When You Go On Your First Date: Trent took you to a concert which was amazing. The two of you danced the night away and by the end of the night the two of you shared a sweet kiss with crowd cheering at the two of you.

Max:
How You Meet: You were 6 years old when you met Max. You were playing with your doll when you heard an explosion from next door so you looked over your garden fence to check what happened.
You saw a small boy cursing and ranting about his latest failure until he saw you hopping over the fence walking up to him. You helped him out with both of you beginning to form a new friendship.

When You Spend Time With Him: You and Max would build Devices together and testing them out in his backyard some of them failing which caused Max to threaten the device with ultimate pain but when one of your devices worked Max would cackle madly and hug you before ruffling your hair and making more blueprints.

When He Discovers He Has A Crush On You: Max was busy on Total Drama building a device using one of Chris's camera but he felt like something was missing then he instantly knew why.... you were missing.
He missed how quietly you would work with him and how quickly you made blueprints. He cursed out loud he had to figure out a genius way to ask you out.

When He Confesses His Love To You: When Max came back from Total Drama you gave him a hug as he responded back which made you confused as he gave you a beautiful heart shaped necklace which you looked into his eyes as he kissed you and you responded back as he cackled madly and began cheering.

When You Go On Your First Date: Max took you on a romantic picnic in the park which made you smile at your boyfriend as he blushed madly and looked away from you but still held your hand as you laid your head on his shoulder and enjoyed the sunset together.

Owen:
How You Meet: You met Owen back in Kindergarten when you saw him stuck in the vent because he smelt cookies laying in the teacher's office.
The other kids laughed at him but you didn't laugh in fact you sat next to him once he was safely removed from the vent and offered him your secret cookies. From that day on you became cookie buddies.

When You Spend Time With Him: You and Owen would always hang out in the mall trying out the free food samples until Security would tell you two to stop. Then the two of you would visit the bakery to have a chat and enjoy the sweet treats.

When He Discovers He Has A Crush On You: Owen was currently on the second season of Total Drama but he didn't have anything to eat that day as he was too busy daydreaming about you.
He missed his cookie buddy not to mention how you always cheer him up whenever he had a bad day. He didn't even know that Duncan stole his chocolate bar but he was too busy thinking of a way for you to become his sweet girlfriend.

When He Confesses His Love To You: You were backstage at the finale of Total Drama waiting for your friend to be done with this show. You noticed him getting up and coming over to you and dragging you onto the stage.
A few boys cheered at you until Noah shushed them.
Owen took your hands and before you knew it he kissed you on the lips as you stood on your tippy toes and kissed him back as the audience cheered for you both as you blushed and hid your face but smiled at your new boyfriend.

When You Go On Your First Date With Him: Owen took you to the bakery where you two hang out and ordered you something special but he wouldn't reveal what he ordered.
When the cupcake came out there was a cute message on it which said "You are more sweeter than this Cupcake" as you awed and kissed his cheek as the two of you enjoyed the sweet date.