When You Spend Time With Them

Boys

Scott: You and Scott would go into the forest together while searching for the invincibility statue along the way you two would mess about with the other players from the other team but run away afterwards since you didn't want to get caught and while you go on your walks you would listen to Scott if he was having problems and he loves it when you do.

Alejandro: When you don't have a challenge You and Alejandro hang out in the cargo hold and catch up on everything as well as hiding from Courtney which amuses you both when she storms out. Alejandro teaches you Spanish as well and loves it when you pronounce it right and when you tell your problems to him he always understands and loves to help you out.

Noah: You and Noah would discuss books and give each other your books to swap over to see if the other likes it and on other days the two of you would hang out near the docks and just talk about School or any problems the two of you had you would always listen to Noah and give him a hug at the end of his rambling while he would give you a longer hug which he secretly loves.    

Mike: You and Mike would walk along the beach together while Mike would talk to you about his problems with his personalities until they would interrupt him and talk to you as well. Vito will flirt with you while showing off to you, Chester would talk to you about the war which you found interesting, Svetlana will show you her gymnastic skills which you applaud each time and Manitoba will tell you about his adventures in Australia which you would always appreciate.   

Duncan: You and Duncan would play pranks on people including your own teammates and then run into the woods to hide from everyone which made you smile at Duncan which made him smirk at you. When you two are alone Duncan will tell you dirty jokes just to see your reaction which would result in you blushing or you laughing your head off which makes him laugh too. 

Girls

Courtney: Courtney will talk to you in the cabin about her plan for the team on how she will lead the team to victory while you sit on the bed pretending to take notes but really you're drawing random stuff which she always notices but doesn't shout instead she watches you draw and ask you to teach her as well which she loves when you do.

Jasmine: You and Jasmine would go into the forest to get food for your team but in that time you would talk to each other about what you think about your fellow teammates and who you feel is very weird. Jasmine would put you on her shoulders as you picked the fruit on the tree but she couldn't help but love the way you would be her shoulders for someone incredibly small she found it adorable.

Dawn: You and Dawn would meditate together and ignore Dakota's comments about the two of you which made her storm off in a huff which in turn would make you and Dawn laugh when she left you two alone again. Dawn would teach you how to read auras and when you got it right she squealed then covered her mouth which made you smile at her and when you close your eyes Dawn would smile at you.

Bridgette: You and Bridgette would hang out at the docks as she polished her surfboard which made her angry that Chris lied to her about being on a beach which was annoying to her but you cheered her up by bringing her seashells and designing her surfboard with them which cheered her up instantly which resulted in a hug which she loves to give you.   

Gwen: You and Gwen would sit in the cabin together discussing horror movies that the two of you have seen together and making fun of them which causes the two of you to burst out laughing and you to fall off the bunk beds which makes Gwen concerned but hearing you still laughing made her smile at you which she loves about you.