When you are Introduced on Total Drama

Boys

Duncan: When he saw you on the docks he immediately went over to you and hugged you in front of everybody some boys chuckled at the sight but were interrupted with a growl from both you and Duncan secretly Duncan hoped you would be on the same team as him as he had a feeling he would get to hang out with you a lot on this island and cause a lot of pranks with him.

Scott: When he saw you on the boat he snuck up behind you then spun you around all the while you were laughing you head off when he set you down he talked to you about his plan before the boat exploded but he helped you out of the water while staring deep into your eyes thinking if you were going to be on his team he would protect you no matter what.

Mike: When Mike saw you he struggled to keep his personalities in so he stayed quiet until you ran over to him and hugged him tightly first came out Manitoba then Vito and Svetlana until Mike came back but you didn't mind as you have a bond with all of his personalities and unknown to you they have a strong bond with you as well and hope they are on the same team with you. 

Alejandro: When you stepped off the bus you got mixed reactions Some boys were staring at you with a loving glance while some girls were glaring at you as Alejandro snuck up behind you and picked you up all the while you were laughing until you saw your cousin Courtney came up to you until you grabbed Alejandro hand not noticing the blush on his face and dragged him to the plane as you were waiting for everyone else to catch up Alejandro hoped he would be on the same team as his beloved angel.

Noah: He didn't expect you to be here so it was quite a shock to him as you made your way towards him you quickly tapped his shoulder to break his shock only to be tackled into a hug which amused you as he is never the type to give hugs he was praying that he would be on the same team as you because he thought you were the only normal here at camp.

Girls

Jasmine: When Jasmine spotted you in the corner of the plane she surprised you as you were giggling when she lifted you up and set you back down again and soon the two of you began to talk as the plane was shaking and travelling to the island she was hoping you were on the same team as her as she wanted to spend more time with her little dove.

Gwen: When Gwen saw you she busted out laughing as you gave Chris the finger as you walked past him and over to her as if you didn't notice her until you gave her a hug to which she lightly punched your shoulder and started to make fun of the other contestants all the while she was secretly hoping you would be on her team.

Courtney: As soon as you arrived Courtney smiled as you happily walked over to her and gave her a hi five as you waited for everyone else to come Courtney and you were talking about the island and about school life she was hoping you would be on her team as you were the only one interested in her becoming a CIT and because she was the only one she trusted the most.

Dawn: As soon as Dawn noticed your aura on the ship she walked beside you and started to talk to you as you gave her a hug to which she happily returned in an instant as you were waiting for the ship to stop you talked about how you should help the animals on the island while this was happening she was praying to the goddess of nature that you would be on her team.

Bridgette: When Bridgette saw you she tackled you into a huge hug all the while you were laughing your head off while getting off the ground and stood beside her she was hoping you would be on her team as she couldn't bare to not be beside you on this island for the entire summer or until you got booted off.