How They Kiss You Part 2

Girls

Ann Maria:
Anne Maria likes to kiss you on the cheek as to show everyone that passes the two of you that you are her's and only her's as you would madly blush at her actions while smiling at your girlfriend.   

Jo:
Jo gives you simple and sweet kisses in public but when a guy looks at you she will full on make out with you until the guy will either leave or to prove a point that you are Jo's girl and no-one else's which always makes you hide your face in Jo's hoodie.

Gwen:
Gwen loves to give you kisses on your cheek to make you blush as she does it that catches you by surprise each time. Usually Chris tells you two to stop it which makes Gwen kiss you harder causing him to scream at the two of you.

Courtney:
Courtney likes to give you kisses on the neck in public for her profile image but in private she likes to give you sweet kisses that mean the world to her and to you as well which makes the two of happy.

Jasmine: Jasmine loves giving you kisses that make you feel better whether you are stressed about an upcoming test or whenever you feel that your feeling like you are not a good girlfriend to her which Jasmine always kisses you and talks about how special you are to her.   

Dawn: Dawn gives you kisses depending on your aura for the day as it constantly changes depending on what happens. You love that about your girlfriend and her caring nature which makes her special to you. 

Bridgette: Bridgette loves to kiss your forehead whenever you are laying your head on her shoulder relaxing over at either your house or her house or by the beach all alone together and she loves watching your reaction to her kisses.

Sierra: Sierra loves to give you tackle kisses whenever you don't expect it to happen. In the school hallways, in the cafeteria even in the school gym but you don't mind you love your energetic fan girl girlfriend. 

Kitty: Kitty gives you kisses that are energetic and funny to you and her. Usually Emma would scold the two of you for constantly kissing each other but Kitty copies her sisters movement each time to get her to leave which always works.