When You Go On Your First Date With Them Part 2

Boys
Cody: Cody took you to the local arcade where you both first met as your first date. The two of you played arcade games together and chatted a bit more and by the end of the night he won you a stuffed bear as you kissed his cheek which caused him to blush madly.

Brick: Brick took you to his house as his folks were not home for the next week as the two of you watched a movie together with Brick cuddled up against you and kissed your cheek as the two of you enjoyed each others company.

Lightning: Lightning took you to a sucluded part of the island where nobody could bother the two of you as you enjoyed each others company and sharing funny stories with each other. By the end of the night you fell asleep next to Lightning as he smiled at you. 

Brody: Brody took you to the beach where you first met as Kids as the two of you enjoyed a fun day together from building suncastles together to surfing together and spending time with each other.

Chris: Chris led you to the roof of one of the many buildings on set as he had a surprise to show you as he brought you close to him and began making the contestants do a late night challenge making you smile at him and layed your head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Girls
Jo: Jo didn't know where she could bring you on a date as there were so many cameras on the island but she didn't care as she grabbed your hand and lead you to the docks as she began to try to explain as you giggled and hugged her while looking at the stars as she smiled down at you.

Zoey: Zoey took you to the local park to have a picnic which you loved as the two of you spended the whole day cloudgazing and talking to each other about your hopes and dreams as she brought you closer to her as the two of you smiled at each other.

Kitty: Kitty brought you to the local funfair as the two of you enjoyed carnival games, Rollercoaster rides and of course Cotton Candy but to top of the night the two of you rode the big wheel as Kitty took a lot of selfies with you on the big wheel as the two of you had a amazing first date.

Anne Maria: Anne Maria took you to the local Nail salon as she gossiped to you about what was happen around her as you listened on to her as the two of you shared lots of laughed together and left the salon with smiles on both of your faces. 

Sierra: Sierra took you to the mall as the two of you brought clothes and new phonecases for each other as you both would smile at each other and ignore the stares you were getting from other people.