When They're Jealous Part 1

Boys

Mike:
You were walking to your locker when a boy stood in front of you with a bunch of flowers with a note titled 'Y/n Will you be my Girlfriend?' which put you in an awkward position as you tried to explain to the boy that you were taken until you felt arms around your waist as you blushed as you were pulled into Mike's chest as the boy left the two of you alone as you kissed Mike's cheek as he blushed as the two of you walked together hand in hand. 

Scott: You were hanging out with Brick on the island as the two of you were laughing at Brick's impression of Jo as you fell of the cabin steps in laughter. Scott was watching the two of you closely and was mad as he stood up and walked towards the two of you as you noticed and went up and hugged him as Brick waved you goodbye while Scott hugged you back not feeling mad anymore.  

Noah:  You and Noah were hanging out in a café while you were laughing at Noah's latest remark about Cody and Sierra relationship. The two of you were about to share a kiss where a boy walked up to the table and tried to ask for you're phone number. Noah quickly pulled you into a heated kiss as the boy backed away as Noah smiled into the kiss while you blushed and hid your face in the menu while he chuckled.  

Alejandro: Jose would always try to flirt with you in front of Alejandro which would make him growl in frustration. Alejandro finally had enough and pulled you away from his brother as he pushed you against the wall and passionately kissed you as you moaned into the kiss. You knew then you liked Jealous Alejandro.

Cody: When you got a new Puppy you spent nearly all your time playing with it and teaching it new tricks. Cody got extremely jealous as when he came over to your house he put his head on your lap and gave you the puppy dog eyes which you awed at and ruffled his hair while kissing his forehead which made him blush.

Girls

Dawn:
You and Dawn were enjoying a lovely walk in the forest when a bird landed on your shoulder which you simply stroked it's head as it chirped in your response. Dawn felt negative but once she saw you smile at Dawn her negative thoughts went away as the two of you continued on your walk. 

Jasmine:
Jasmine was helping you with Decorating the school for the upcoming Valentines dance as she boasted you up as you hanged up hearts around the hall. As the two of you were finished you both saw a bunch of boys staring at you which made Jasmine mad but Jasmine kissed you on the lips and asked you to the dance as you shyly blushed and nodded as she smiled and made fun of the boys as they ran away.

Gwen:
Gwen and You were at the movies watching the latest horror movie which made the two of you excited as blood filled the screen causing several Screams to fill the cinema except the two of you but a girl latched onto your arm as Gwen pushed her off her seat and brought you onto her lap as you blushed which the girl left the cinema in shame.   

Courtney:
Courtney took you to the School hall as she wanted to practise her speech to you for the upcoming School President slot. You were watching her get ready when you felt an arm around you shoulder which was quickly removed as Courtney threw a stapler at the boy which you smiled at her and let her lead you to a much safer place.   

Bridgette:
Bridgette was competing in a surfing competition as you were cheering for her loudly. When she finished you hugged her tightly as she responded back but tightly brought you into her chest as she spotted some guys looking at the two of you and lead you to a private spot where she shared a sweet kiss with you.