Prologue

Welcome to my new story! Be sure to read the Disclaimer, it also provides a glossary for some of the terminology. 

Let me know what you think of the cover! I worked really hard on it!

Anyways, enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment, let me know what you think!

XOXO,

N. A. Moore

Prologue

Dragons belonged in fairy tales and books.

We thought of greedy beasts guarding towers with trapped princesses, brimming with treasures. Large and scaly creatures meant to scare naughty kids during their bedtime stories. But no one thought they were real.

Until they took over.

Dragons aren't what they called themselves and maybe that's not even what they were. But from a human standpoint, that's the closest thing we could identify them as. With their brightly colored scales and massive wing spans, they looked every bit the part of our fantastical myths.

Hailing from the planet Naeria, they invaded Earth and staked their claim, the human race didn't stand a chance. Not against their advanced technology, overwhelming power, and impressive army. Once The Change happened, we were thoroughly overrun.

They replaced our government, our laws, and our complete society with their own, knocking us down from the pedestal of natural hierarchy. Once at the top, humanity reached a new low, no more than cattle.

The Change left us weak and confused, no longer understanding these new bodies we inhabited. It was our own but different.

Males and females alike could now produce offspring and periodically craved the company of the strange aliens that had come to steal our home. They captured us, bonded us, and bred us until we were left with nothing but blind obedience and bitter oppression.

While most humans accepted their fate and surrendered their freedom, I did not.

My name is Reid Hudson and I will not stop until the Earth is ours once again.

Patrons are currently on Chapter 5. Join the fam and gain access to goodies (link in bio).