⭐️Season One⭐️ | Episode 1: "It's A Bad Girl Thing"

Author's Note: Hello Guys, welcome to my first Season, Episode book. I'll put down titles of my own, but if you want to name the title — Let me know and I'll make that. There's options down below the story if you want to Roleplay with either Orlina or one of her friends. And again enjoy and remember 12 chapters each season.

*~..........~*

"Agh! We have school tomorrow." Orlina got a text from Clamor, she texted back.

"Are you serious? Our Spring break went by so fast!" She sent it to the group.

"I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!" BooBerry sent to us. "I know BooBerry, we'll make it out alive." Aimless texted back.

Just before Orlina could text, her dad tells her, "it"s time for bed".

"Guys, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I need some shut eye." Orlina sent the text to the group. "Okay, 'Night." The three left the group and went off to bed.

*~The Next Day~*
The sun was blinding Orlina's eyes through the blinds, she yawned and stretched. 'Oh fuck, today's school.' She thought in her head, rolling her eyes and got out of bed.

After her morning routine, she found her dad watching TV. "Bye dad, I'm off to school." She waved and he returned the wave. "Bye sweetie, have a good day." Orlina smiled, then closed the door behind her.

When Orlina got to the bus stop, she spotted her friends. She ran up to them and said, "Hey, guys."

They turned and waved at her, "Hey, Orlina." "Ready for school?" Orlina replied, standing next to Aimless.

"Agh! No, I want to lay in bed all day." BooBerry commented, rubbing her eyes.

"My mom keep telling me, "get up, get up! Time for school" and I was like, "mom! Seriously, I'm trying to nap here!" Clamor added in, which we all laugh.

"I just wanted the break to be longer." Tired Aimless said, trying to keep his eyes open.

"They have coffee at school, we'll get you some coffee." Orlina put her hand on Aimless's shoulder, which he looked at her with a smile. The bus came and we sat way in the back, like we always do.

(Let's just say, we're the coolest monsters here.)

*~At School~*
When we got off the bus, we headed straight to the lunch room to get coffee. "Here, drink." Orlina handed the coffee to Aimless, he took it and drinked it.

"It actually feels odd coming back here, knowing our break was short and we haven't seen everyone in days." Commented Clamor. BooBerry and Orlina nodded in agreement.

We saw more kids coming in the lunch room to get snacks, breakfast and coffee, we smiled at some of them.

The bell rang and we groaned. "Shit, there goes the bell." Clamor sighed. "Let's just get it over with guys." Orlina replied, walking in front the three following after.

We had math first and we had to sit and listen to Mr. Cyclops talk about addition, subtraction, multiplication and division over and over.

Orlina looked over to her friends which they mocked his speech, laughed or threw paper airplanes at him. She wanted to join in on the fun.

"Now, who knows what 5 div-" He was interrupted by looking at the paper airplane that landed on his desk. "Who threw this paper airplane on my desk?" He questioned, everyone stood there silently — While Orlina And BooBerry held their laughters in.

Mr. Cyclops walked through the aisle of every kids' desk and looked carefully at everyone.

'Fuck me, he's coming my way.' Orlina thought in her head. He made his way to Orlina and her friends' desk, looking at Orlina first then her friends. He nodded. "Exactly as I thought..." He walked back to his desk.

'Phew!' Orlina breathed out, putting a thumb up to her friends.

After a few lessons, Orlina's phone vibrated beneath her pocket. She looked at the teacher and checked that she got a text from her friends saying,

"This is boring, let's make an excuse and skip this class". She turned to her friends, they nodded at her.
Orlina mouthed, 'I have a plan.' They thumped up and waited for the perfect plan.

"What is 8 x 7?" Mr. Cyclops wrote on the whiteboard, he turned around — Waiting for a hand to raise. Orlina raised her hand. "Yes, Orlina?" He called on her.

"My friends and I don't look soo good, can we go to the restroom?" She replied, making the plan official. "How will I know if you're not going to skip my class?" He sarcastically replied.

"It's..It's really bad." Orlina laid her hands on her abdomen, pretending her stomach is hurting.

"Idk, if yo-" He was interrupted again by a loud fart. "Oww! My stomach hurts!" Screamed out Clamor.

"You gotta let us go now!" Orlina got out of her seat and approached Mr. Cyclops. Another fart came out and it was Aimless. "Wooo-eeee! That one was deadly." Aimless fanned himself. The whole class covering their noses.

"PLEEEEASE!!! I GOTTA GO HOME, THIS ISN'T LIKE ME!!!!!" Yelled BooBerry.

"Okay, Okay! Here's the hall pass." He handed Orlina the hall pass and they headed out.

Once they were out the class, they threw away the hall pass. "What were you guys planning on doing?" Orlina asked.

"This." Clamor got out a spray can that was in his backpack. Orlina stared at it in shock. "Wanna join us?" Aimless said, offering the spray can. "Absolutely!" She took the spray can and we headed outside the school.

*~In Town~*
"Where can we find the perfect place to Graffiti?" BooBerry said, looking bored.

"Guys! Over here!" We followed Clamor's voice that led us to the alley. "The alley, perfect." Aimless worked his hands, mischievously. "Good eye, Clamor." Orlina high-fived him, which he returned back.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get creative!" BooBerry excitedly said, already spraying the dirty wall. We laughed and did our own thing.

"I call this one The Skeleton of Souls." Clamor said, spraying a skeleton.

BooBerry painted a knife covered in blood, Aimless painted somebody getting killed and for Orlina, she sprayed 'Orlina Was Here' with a broken heart.

"Wow! Nice one, Orlina." The three said, looking at her Graffiti. "Thanks. It's A Bad Girl Thing." She finished her line, doing a cool pose and they laughed — Continuing their art.

*~..........~*

THE END!!!

Author's Note: Now If you want to Roleplay with either Orlina or her friends, tag my account or you can make your own Roleplay. If you want your own Roleplay, say one of these four to Roleplay in the situation; Orlina, BooBerry, Aimless or Clamor. And I hope you enjoyed this episode.

AJ_NinjagoLove
NeveahCarranza
bizzybella123
jenrp1
fjustbooksf
rowdyrudeboy
FaronTerry
kawaiitohru
LoveCreepypastas666
SharonWells4

(Make your own, highlight it right here and pick one of the four to Roleplay with.) Bye, Guys.