Episode 5: "Spending Time With Lucas"

Author's Note: Episode 5 is out, this episode is mainly about Orlina spending time with Lucas. Lucas is the new student and Orlina volunteered to help him out. Let's begin and enjoy yourselves.

*~..........~*

Orlina sighed, staring at the texts messages from Lucas. 'He's amazing.' She thought in her head. Her phone buzzed which scared her, she looked at the text hoping it was Lucas, but it was her friends.

"Orlina, you got a crush?" Sent from BooBerry. Orlina widened her eyes and blushed lightly. "Am I supposed to tell you?" She sent back. "I'm your trusted friend, of course you tell me." She sent it back. Orlina took in deep breaths and sent the message, "Yes! Yes, I do have a crush on Lucas." She confessed. BooBerry typed an emoji that is shocked and responded with, "Awww! Aren't you going to tell him?" Orlina could tell on the other side of the phone BooBerry was happy.

"I did..." She smiled. "When?" BooBerry wanted to know. "Uhh, like, yesterday." Orlina smiled, rolling her eyes. "Are you going to tell Aimless and Clamor?" BooBerry sent back typing an emoji smiling. "I don't think they are trusted..." Orlina sent back, thinking about what'll happen after telling them.

*~Time skip to school~*
Orlina was walking to school, she looked up to see her friends up ahead. She ran to them. "Hey, guys." "Orlina, is there something you're not telling us?" Smirked Clamor. 'Fuck! Did BooBerry told them!' She thought in her head, biting her lip. "Uhh, t-tell you what?" Orlina stuttered, laying her hands behind her back.

"Who is this Lucas?" Aimless said. "Uhhh..." Orlina had no words, she ran away from them — Covering her face.

Orlina kept running until she bumped into someone, she fell. "Oh! I'm terribly sorry." Orlina widened her eyes, 'I recognize that voice.' She thought in her mind. She looked up to se...Lucas. 'I knew it!' She covered her face and took his hand. "Are you okay, Orlina?" He tried to move my hands, Orlina blushed like crazy.

'Fuck, he's touching me.' She thought. "I-I'm fine..." Was all she said, he finally moved her hands. "I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't looking where I was going." He run his fingers through his hair, Orlina looked away — Blushing hard.

'Nobody's here, good!' She looked around then back at Lucas.

The bell ring meaning time for Geometry class, "Hey, do you have geometry?" He asked, Orlina nodded. "Sure, follow me." Orlina said, leading the way.

While walking she felt his fingers touching hers, trying to hold her hand. 'How can this guy already know Romance when we just met yesterday.' She bit her lip, blushing.

*~Geometry class~*
"Here we are." Orlina said, sitting in the back row. She heard footsteps, she looked back to see Lucas following her. "Were you just following me?" She asked. "I sit in front of you, that's my current spot." He says, sitting down and winking afterwards. 'Help me!!!!!!' She closed her eyes, laying her head down.

Mrs. Stone stood up announcing what Geometry is all about, we groan and yawn in boredom. Orlina was writing on the desk (like she cares), then she saw a letter passed down to her. 'Who's this from?' She thought, grabbing the letter.

It read, Want to spend time together, just me & you. Orlina was confused of who the letter belonged to, she shrugged it off and threw it in the recycling. 'Nothing important...' She continued her Geometry studying.

*~Lunchtime~*
"...And then a letter was passed to me." She continued saying the ending part. "Huh? Odd? Who was it from?" Clamor said, eating his salad. "The oddest thing is that it had no name." She replied back. BooBerry thinks hard then she speaks, "Do you think it's from Lucas?" She blowed kisses at her, Orlina blushing.