Episode 12: "Impressing Him"

Author's Note: Episode 12 is finally our last Episode of Season One. Season Two starts tomorrow, again IF you haven't read the previous Episodes of Season One; I suggest you go and look at it now. Enjoy.

*~..........~*

BooBerry, Clamor and Aimless were watching funny videos, while Orlina was daydreaming about Lucas. "Hey Orlina, will you stop daydreaming and join us." Yelled BooBerry, trying to get her out of the clouds. "Geez, Okay." Orlina rolled her eyes, walking towards them.

"What are you guys looking at anyways?" She asked, looking at the screen. "We're watching funny videos." Clamor said, still laughing at the last video that just passed. "About?" Orlina needed more information. "About people falling down stairs or getting scared." BooBerry giggled. Orlina knows the video and says, "Is this America's Funniest Videos?" She asks, laying her hands on her hips.

"Yes, indeed." Clever Clamor says. "What? You don't like it?" Aimless laughed, almost tearing up. "Of course I like funny videos." She crossed her arms. "Why aren't you laughing?" BooBerry added in.

"Fine, let me see." She watched what happen, then she laughed. "Okay. I have to admit, that part was the funniest." She laughed hard. "See? Told ya." Clamor laughed, hugging her. She returns the hug, still laughing.

*~Time skip to school~*
"Guys! Tomorrow's Autumn." Says BooBerry. (You guys can either say Autumn or Fall, whatever you want.) "Yes, I see that BooBerry." Orlina says. "Why aren't you dress like it then?" She asked. "I'll dress like it tomorrow, I like to pick out whatever I like to put on." She explained.

"You have good taste in clothes too, Orlina." Aimless winked. "Why, thank you." She smiled at her outfit. "Where's your boyfriend at?" BooBerry wanted to know. 'Here we go...' She thinks, annoyed already.

"He's probably here, but with his friends." She says, dashing off to the hallway. "Good luck trying to find him." They waved at her, she waved back. 'Alright, Lucas. Where are you hiding now?' She thinks, running around the hallways.

After she turned the corner, she sees Lucas standing by her locker. "Hey, babe.~" He winked, walking towards her. "Hey, Prince Charming.~" She flirted back, kissing his face. Lucas was shocked by the nickname. "You never call me Prince Charming. What made you all worked up?" He asked, holding her waist.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see you." She smiled brightly, kissing his lips. He smiled and kissed back.

*~Lunchtime~*
Orlina was in the bathroom, thinking of a way to impress Lucas on the first day of Autumn. "What should I wear for his first day of Autumn tomorrow?" She whispered, leaning against the wall. She heard a buzz, she looked at her phone to see a text from Lucas. It read; "Meet me at the courtyard." She rolled her eyes, playfully. "Always the courtyard." She whispered and exited the girls' restroom.

When she got to the courtyard, she sees Lucas. "Any news for me?" She asks. "No, but I have something for you..." He said, putting it around my neck. Orlina looked down to see a beautiful Autumn necklace. 👇🏼👇🏼

   👇🏼👇🏼