Episode 6: "Lucas x Orlina"

Author's Note: Episode 6 is now out, "Lucas x Olivia" is the title. I'll be making two stories, in the mornings and in the night time. So enjoy while it lasts.

*~..........~*

Orlina has been getting sweet messages from Lucas, she couldn't stop daydreaming about him. 'He's so perfect.' She said in her mind. She felt her phone buzz, she looked to see it was Lucas. "Hey, beautiful...~" He flirtatious said. "Hey, handsome.~" She flirted back. "How's my Princess?" Orlina blushed at that nickname. "Awesome. How about you?" She asked.

"I'm doing great now that I'm talking to you." She can tell he was flirting nonstop, she giggled. "I can tell you're still flirting with me." "You knew?" He asked. "You think Idk that? I've seen guys flirt with girls all the time at my school." She explained. "Damn babygirl." He giggled. 'Oh my goodness, he called me babygirl.' Orlina thought.

*~Time skip to school~*
Orlina was on her way to school when she saw Lucas waiting for her. 'What's he doing here? Only my friends can wait for me...' She thought, glaring. When Orlina made it to Lucas he said, "Hey, babe." 'Damn it, him and his sweet nicknames.' She blushed hard.

"Hey..." Orlina turned to him. "You look gorgeous." He complimented. "Thank you." Orlina replied, rubbing her arm.

"Let me walk you to class." He offered her his arm, like any gentlemen would. She blushed and connected her hand to his arm. "You know, we're both in the same class." She sarcastically said, not making it sound difficult.

"I know, I just want to make sure you're safe." He kissed her cheek. 'Did he...did he kissed my cheek?' She widened her eyes, still blushing.

"Why are you still blushing, Princess? What did your Prince Charming do to flatter you?" He flirted again, running his fingers through his hair. 'Shut up, shut up shut up!!' She yelled in her head. "Nothing..." Was all she replied.

*~Art class~*
We both made it in, Orlina sitting in the back row. 'Paint brushes? It's time for me to be creative.' She thought, picking up a paint brush. She looked to Lucas who was sitting with his buddies, but was facing her. 'Somebody pinch me...' She rubbed her arm, nervous.

"HIIIIII, ORLINA!!!!!!!!" Excitedly BooBerry hugged her. "Damn BooBerry, you nearly scared me half to death." Orlina let go of her embrace, fixing her ears. BooBerry looked at everyone who was staring at her. "Heh, sorry..." BooBerry whispered.

"Soooo Orlina, is the guy you like here?" Smirking Clamor asked. 'Fuck...' She said in her mind. "Fuck off, Clamor. Why don't you go flirt with other girls?" She grabbed paint supplies. "If you insist." He went off going to the table full of girls. "We'll go stop him for making a fool of himself." Aimless said, BooBerry following after.

Orlina looked over to see Lucas staring at her, smirking. She used her hands to hide her face, while painting.

Meanwhile...
"Perfecto!" She raised the painting up to see better. "That looks magical." She widened her eyes. 'Goodness, is he behind me?' She turned around and noticed it was him. Orlina jumped alittle and hit him. "Don't sneak up on me like that, you almost made me drop my masterpiece." She set it down.

"Sorry Princess." He hugs her from behind. "It's fine, I guess." She hugged back. "Let's hangout during lunch." He whispered in her ear, she blushed uncontrollably. 'I gotta get away from him.' She thinks, hiding her face. "Fine." Was all she replied. "Great! Also, you got paint on your cheek." He wipes it off, she blushed. 'Damn it, Lucas...'

*~Lunchtime~*
Orlina walked downstairs with her friends, until she spots Lucas with his friends. He winked at her and she bit her lip, she turned to her friends. "You guys go on ahead without me, I'll catch up with you later." They nodded, walking off. She walked up to Lucas who he told his friends to leave too, they did. "What do you want?" She crossed her arms. "I just want to spend time with you..." He kisses her cheek. "...after all you are my girlfriend." He finished.