Episode 10: "What Is Love?"

Author's Note: You notice the title it's a song too, but I want to take Orlina and Lucas to the next level. They only went on a Date once and no this is not Valentine's Day. I just want to name the title however I want. In other words, enjoy the Episode.

*~..........~*

BooBerry, Clamor and Aimless came to visit Orlina. And of course Satan (her dad) would kindly let them in. "Anyone want cookies?" Satan said, holding chocolate chip cookies. "We do!!" We all said and took one. "Your father's great, Orlina." Aimless said, resting his arms behind his head — Eating his cookie. "Thanks." She giggled, eating hers.

"Where have you been Orlina while we were watching the blue twinkle last night?" BooBerry wanted to know. She rolled her eyes. "I was with Lucas..." She said. "And?" BooBerry wanted more. "...And we watched the blue twinkle. That's it." She finished. "Is there more you're not telling me?" She leaned closer to Orlina, she looked annoyed. "BooBerry, don't worry about my love life. Worry about your own." She sarcastically said, raising a brow.

"She has a point, you have been invading her love life ever since she got with Lucas." Aimless agreed.

"Yeah, she's 18 and she can handle herself." Added in Clamor, Orlina smiled at the two.

BooBerry looked down, feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry Orlina, I'm just worried that he'll use or cheat on you." She said, hugging her. "He'll never use or cheat on me, he told me face to face and looked directly into my eyes." She said, hugging BooBerry back.

"That's good." She wiped away her tear that was appearing in her eyes. Aimless and Clamor came to join the hug. "Yeah, we're all here for you BooBerry." Clamor said. "No matter what happens, we're by your side." Nodded Aimless.

"We'll stick together like peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Orlina smiled, the three laughing at the joke. Orlina looked at her friends which they yawned, getting ready to leave. "We should be going. Thanks for having us visit, Mr. Evil." The three said, Satan smiled. "Goodnight, guys." He turned to his daughter. "Time for bed, kiddo." He said.

"Yes, dad." She turned into a bat and flew upstairs, him smiling afterwards. 'She's even beautiful in bat form, just like her mother.' He thinks, looking at a picture of him and his wife — He started tearing up. "I love you and I miss you..." He whispered, touching the picture of his wife.

*~Next Day~*
Orlina yawned and stretched, checking her phone to see she got a text from Lucas. She smiled and clicked on it, it read; "Good morning, Princess. How are you?" She responded, "Good morning and I'm doing fine." She could tell he was typing because of the dotted signs (means loading). He responded, "I can't wait to see you today." Orlina blushed and replied back, "Me, too."

After her morning routine, she looked in her closet to find this outfit... 👇🏼👇🏼

"I love this outfit

"I love this outfit." She looked at her hair in the mirror to see it was messy. "I gotta do my hair and I know a perfect hairstyle for this outfit." She finished her hair and it revealed this... 👇🏼👇🏼