Episode 2: "Sick Aimless"

Author's Note: This is Episode 2 now, still season one. Like I said before 12 Episodes each season and if you want to Roleplay with me, either say Orlina, BooBerry, Aimless or Clamor. And enjoy folks.

*~..........~*

Orlina was at home watching the snow fall from the sky. "Why don't you go outside and play with your friends?" Her dad said, holding two cups of hot chocolate.

It was Winter Break and I had on my hat, gloves, scarf and something Wintry.

(I know the last chapter said Spring Break, but just go with it.)

"Thanks, dad." She took the hot chocolate and sipped some, not caring if it was hot. She heard a soft knock on the window, she turned her head to see her friends. She walked up to the window and opened it...

"We're going to play snowball fight. You in?" Clamor said, holding the snow that was formed into a ball.

"Sure!" She placed her cup down and headed outside. "Bye dad, keep warm." "I will, sweetheart." He replied back, going upstairs to get some shut eye.

*~Outside~*
"Heads up!" Yelled Aimless, he threw the snowball at Orlina's back. "Hey!" She laughed and reached down to make a snowball.

"Oh, no! Orlina's gonna kill us! RUNNN!!!!" BooBerry yelled, pretending to scream. Orlina was chasing the three with three big snowballs, she threw it to each one of them — They get hit.

Aimless fell on the snow, which cause Orlina, BooBerry and Clamor to gasp and we ran up to him.

"Are you okay, Aimless?" BooBerry said, offering a hand. He took it and stood up, slowly. "I-I'm fine, thank you."

He rubbed his face, gently. Then out of nowhere, we felt something hit us from our backs. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Yelled Clamor.

We went off to continue our game, it was a fun Winter Break — We wished it never end.

*~Three weeks later...~*
Orlina was getting ready for school, when she got a text from her friends. "Orlina, is Aimless with you?" Sent Clamor.

"No, why?" Orlina replied. "Because I think he's sick." BooBerry sent. "He's sick?" Orlina replied the message.

"Yeah, he hasn't been to school for 3 weeks." Message from Clamor. "We'll see what we can do." Orlina replied, putting her phone away to get ready.

*~Time skip to class~*
We were in science class now, Mrs. Eyeless was teaching us about mixing potions together. Orlina groaned, looking over at her friends which they did the same.

'Things aren't fun without Aimless...' She thought in her head. "Now, who can tell me how to make a potion of Death?" Mrs. Eyeless waited for a hand raise.

Orlina raised her hand just to get the process over with. "Yes, Ms. Evil." Mrs. Eyeless called on her. "You mix the red and black together." She said. "Excellent." Mrs. Eyeless mixed the red and black and it appeared Death of a skeleton above the room.

We all watch in shock. "I say, Ms. Evil how did you know?" She walked up to her desk.

"I looked it up from the internet and I did it myself, It turned out good though." Orlina replied, looking at her nails.

"Well you get an A+ for offering and participating." Orlina looked at her friends and they gave her a thumb up.

"We should go check on Aimless after this lesson." Whispered BooBerry. Clamor and Orlina nodded.

*~In Aimless's House~*
"Hey Mr. and Miss. Zombie, we came to check up on Aimless." Orlina held a sign saying 'Get Well Soon'. "He's upstairs in his room, but be careful not to get sick."

Miss. Zombie stepped aside, letting us in. "He kept sneezing, coughing and he puked too." Mr. Zombie replied. We all narrowed our brows downward, regretting what we did during the Winter Break.

We headed upstairs to his bedroom.

We found him laying on his side, watching TV. "Knock-knock." Clamor gently knocked on the door.

Aimless turned over and said, "Oh, hey guys." He grabbed tissues and sneezed on it.

"We're sorry for making you sick." Orlina walked up to his bed, setting the 'Get Well Soon' sign down. BooBerry gave him a 'Hope You Feel Better' card and placed it next to the sign.

"What do you mean you got me sick?" Aimless said in confusion, coughing.

"Remember during that Winter Break, we played snowball fight." Orlina explained, getting him a good start.

"Yeah..." He nodded.

"And when you fell over on the snow." BooBerry added in.

He nodded again.

"Well, that's how you got sick. We didn't mean to make you play then end up sick." We all look down, feeling ashamed of ourselves.

Aimless sat up slowly, eyeing his friends. "It's not your fault, guys." He picked up his gifts and smiled at them.

"You're not mad?" BooBerry looked up, still worried.

"No, it just happens." Aimless replied. We all laugh.

"That's our Aimless." Clamor said, turning to Orlina. "We're happy to see you feeling better." Orlina pat his shoulder, he smiled.

"What happened today in school?" Aimless said, curiously. "Oh, nothing. Mrs. Eyeless teached us how to mix things."

"You mean the science teacher?" Aimless said. "Yup, that's the one." Clamor replied, walking between BooBerry and Orlina.

"I'm glad you guys came to visit me." He smiled at each one of us. "Of course, we're friends. And that's what friends are for." Orlina replied, smiling.

*~..........~*

THE END!!!

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed it, I'll be making the stories at 11 or 12 p.m. If you want to Roleplay please let me know OR if you have a suggestion of a title, let me know in the comments. Bye, see you tomorrow.

AJ_NinjagoLove
NeveahCarranza
bizzybella123
jenrp1
fjustbooksf
rowdyrudeboy
FaronTerry
kawaiitohru
LoveCreepypastas666
SharonWells4