Episode 14: "Before I Met You"

Author's Note: Episode 14 is right here and enjoy. I want to take Orlina and Lucas to a whole new level, also while I'm writing stories — I'm listening to Pandora. Because it was boring to listen to silence.

*~..........~*

BooBerry and Orlina was having their Girls Time without Clamor and Aimless. "So, how's Lucas?" She asked. "He's perfect. He's all I ever wanted." Orlina intertwined her hands together, daydreaming. "I sure wish to have a boyfriend like yours." BooBerry said, looking down. Orlina felt bed and laid her hand on her shoulder. "You'll get one, I promise." She suggested, BooBerry smiled.

"You think?" She asked. "I reassure you." She replied. They both hugged and took time to giggle at jokes. After what seem like hours, Orlina got a text from her dad. "It's my dad. I got to go." She walked off, waving at BooBerry. "Okay, bye Orlina." She waved back, flying home.

The text said; "Orlina, I got a surprise for you." 'Hmm? What is it?' She thinks, turning to a bat and flew home.

*~At home~*
"What is it, dad?" She turned back to normal. "You said you like dresses, right?" He stepped closer, hiding something behind him. "Yeah? Why?" She felt unsure. 'Is this another gift?' She thinks, eyeing his movements.

"I bought you this beautiful white dress." He handed her the dress.   👇🏼👇🏼

Orlina gasped once again and took it

Orlina gasped once again and took it. "Aww, dad I love it. Isn't this a Wedding dress?" She asked, looking at the detail. "Yeah, it's for the Future if you want to marry Lucas." He hugs her, she returns the hug. "Oh dad, thank you." She smiled to herself.

"Now go off to bed, kiddo." He says. "Okay. Goodnight, dad." She runs upstairs. "Goodnight, darling." He waves.

While she's upstairs, she laid the dress on the bed. "It's beautiful. He'll faint." She whispered, almost crying. She felt the buzz and looked at the screen. It's from Lucas and said; "I miss you, I want to hold you." Orlina rolled her eyes, playfully. 'What am I gonna do without him?' She thinks, then got off to bed.

*~The Next Day, skip to the morning routine~*
Orlina was walking to school wearing the outfit (that was on Episode 13). "Hey, Orlina." Greeted Aimless. She smiled and waved back. "Hey, Aimless." She hugged him, he hugged back. "Where's BooBerry and Clamor?" She asked.

"They're late again." He groaned. "And leave you here alone?" She said, feeling bad. "Yeah. But I have you here." He smiles at her, she smiled back. "Of course Aimless, I'm here for you." She laid her hand on his shoulder, he nodded.

"We're here!!" BooBerry shouted. "Where have you two been?" Orlina laid her hands on her hips, almost annoyed. "We're sorry it's our parents again." Clamor replied. "About?" She wanted more information. "We stayed up at night again." BooBerry laughed, Clamor snickering along.