Episode 8: "Three Special Words"

Author's Note: Episode 8 is out now, if you liked Episode 7 — I'm glad you did. Enjoy my book while it last, again if you want to RP or suggest a title please let me know. Enjoy Episode 8, "Three Special Words".

*~..........~*

Orlina couldn't stop remembering that Date she had with Lucas. 'Can this day get any better?' She thought, laying on her bed. Her phone buzzed to see her friends Face Timing each other, she clicked on accept. "Hi, guys." Orlina showed on the camera. "There's our girl!" Smirking Clamor. "When are you going to quit smirking?" She questioned.

He chuckled, "Never gonna stop." He replied. "I saw you and Lucas were holding hands after school." BooBerry said. Orlina hid herself from the camera and whispered, "Damn it, BooBerry." She can hear BooBerry giggling.

"Orlina, you okay?" Aimless said, worried on his face. "I'm fine..." She appeared in front of the camera again.

"Has BooBerry been teasing you again?" He asked. "YES!" She gritted her teeth. "Sorry, I just think you two are soo cute." She intertwined her fingers together.

"Yeah, keep talkin' see what'll happen." Orlina glared, not amused. "Guys! Stop teasing her, she doesn't like it." Clamor came to rescue. "Thank you, Clamor." She thanked, smiled. "No problem, Orlina. What are friends for?" He smiled back. "Gee, Sorry Orlina." BooBerry apologized, Aimless looking down.

Meanwhile later, Orlina had a text from Lucas. "Guys, I gotta go." "Okay, bye." They nodded and she clicked on decline, then went to his message. It read; "Hey, meet me at the park." She texted back, "Should I wear something decent?" "No, you're fine." He texted back. "Okay, I'll meet you there." She texted back, putting her phone away.

*~At the Park~*
Orlina made it to the park, seeing Lucas sitting on the bench — With something behind his back. 'What's he hiding from me?' She thought, walking towards him. She made it to him and sat next to him. "May I ask you something?" She smirked. He nodded. "What's behind your back?" She asked, leaning in — Her hands on his legs.

"Uhh, it's nothing." He was sweating. "It's Nothing huh?" She smirked, raising her brows. "Okay, I can't hide it from you. Close your eyes...~" "Okay." She closed her eyes. He held out bouquets of roses. "Okay open them." She did as she was told and covered her mouth. "Lucas..." Was all she said.

He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck — Blushing too. "I love it." She took them and smelled them. "How did you know I love roses?" Her eyes start to twinkle. "Every girl loves roses, don't they?" He asked, getting closer. "True, but some don't." She held them tight, not letting one fall off the bouquet.

*~At school~*
"Hey, Orlina." Aimless waved. "Hey, Aimless." She waved back, but noticed there's no BooBerry or Clamor. "Where are the other two?" She asked. "They're late." Aimless replied. "But, they're never late." Orlina looked down, unsure.

"Is there a reason why they're late?" She wanted an answer. "No, they didn't tell me." "Huh?" She think.

After awhile of waiting, BooBerry and Clamor came. "What took you guys so long?!" Almost angry Aimless said, crossing his arms. "Sorry, our parents had to talk to us about staying up late." Explained BooBerry replied. "You mean, your telling us you two stayed up the whole night talking?" Orlina added in. "Yup." Nodded Clamor.

"You guys need sleep and there's no way you're sleeping in class." Aimless pulled the two's arm into the lunchroom, Orlina following after. 'Better keep a close eye for Lucas.' She thought, looking around carefully.

*~Lunchroom~*
"Here, drink." Aimless handed the two the coffee. They both looked at him, confused. "You need to drink up. You are not sleeping in class." He said, watching them. They both shrugged and drinked. Orlina was too busy looking around, not caring about what her friends are doing.