Episode 9: "Beautiful Night"

Author's Note: Episode 9 starts now, but Episode 10 will be tonight. Please enjoy while it lasts, if you haven't read the previous Episodes of Season One — Go check it out and read it. Enjoy your stay.

*~..........~*

*~At school~*
"Did you guys read the forecast?" Aimless asked us. "No, why?" BooBerry wanted to know. "They say it's going to be blue twinkles at night." He says, showing us on his phone. "Wow! That's awesome." Clamor smiled at the sight. "Hey guys, have you seen Orlina?" BooBerry asked. "No, I just noticed that." Clamor looked around. "She's probably sick." Aimless added.

"No, she can't be sick." Think Clamor. "She's probably with her boyfriend." Giggled BooBerry. Aimless looked at her, annoyed. "Leave her alone, remember she don't like you talking about her love life." He says, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry, I care about her safety." She looked down. "We know, but she's 18 and she can handle herself. Plus — She's a Demon too." He explained. "Yeah, Demons can do anything." Clamor smiled.

BooBerry looked down, she was unsure where Orlina was. 'She's never this late...' She thought, worried.

*~Culinary class~*
BooBerry was watching every kid come in and out, waiting for Orlina. "Calm down, BooBerry. She'll show up." Clamor patted her shoulder, she was shaking. "What if she doesn't?" Worried was still plastered on her face.

"She'll show, just give her some time." Aimless said, taking off his jacket and placing it on the back of his chair.

BooBerry kept watching, until she finally sees her. "ORLINA!!!" She hugged her. "What's going on? Why is she hugging me?" Orlina asked.

"Orlina, where have you been this morning? BooBerry wouldn't stop worrying about you." Clamor asked, not leaving her eye level. "I was with my boyfriend." She daydreamed. "You mean, Lucas." They both said, BooBerry smirking.

"Since when did you two start Dating?" Aimless was confused, scratching his head. "Since I showed him around the school and he texted me saying that." She explained, intertwining her fingers together.

"Wow! That's some weird Couple." Smirked Clamor said, winking. "Shut up!" Orlina smacked him, he laughed.

Meanwhile...
We were in the kitchen cooking brownies. Orlina looked over at Lucas who was doing silly things, she giggled. Lucas looked over and smiled. 'Did she saw that?' He blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. 'Damn, he's so cute.' She thinks in her head. She went off looking towards her friends, who was taking it out of the oven.

"Mmmm~ That looks deliciousō." She looked at every piece. "It sure does." BooBerry smiled, sitting on the counter. "Man, I gotta have one." Clamor was about to take one until Orlina slapped his hand away from it. "You nuts! It's hot and you're gonna burn yourself." BooBerry and Aimless laughed, standing next to Orlina.

After awhile of waiting, we took it out of the cookie sheet and ate it. "Hold up! I need to get some chocolate syrup to put on top." He cried, BooBerry and Aimless followed. Orlina giggled and shook her head afterwards.

"Hey Princess, how's your brownie?" He asked, standing next to her. "It's yummy. How's yours?" She asked, facing him. "It's delicious. Want a bite?" He offered, holding it to her mouth. 'Is he serious?' She looked at it then him, blushing. "Are you sure?" She asked, unsure.

"I'm positive." He waited for her to take a bite. She shrugged and took a bite. Lucas smirked at her, she could feel her cheeks burning up. "How was it?" He took a bite. "Yours taste better than mine." She swallowed the delicious brownie. "Really? Let me taste yours." He took her brownie and took a bite. Orlina glared at him, crossing her arms.