chapter 2

***lucas pov***
After yesterday at lunch i don't know what it is about her but i like it. She's feisty its kinda hot. After my recent break up i want something actually real all these girls are just hoes out for money and shit like that it's annoying, the only reason why I've been 'dating around' is cause i cant find the perfect girl.

L:hey beautiful

Y/n:ew

L:what?

Y/n:why are you texting me again?

L:because i like you (:

Y/n:we've literally only talked once and that was yesterday

L:well i like you as a pal. That better?

Y/n:worse

L:whatever see you in class loser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***y/n***

I sighed after that little conversation with lucas. Im not going to let him toy me around im not like every other girl at school.

I entered the building looking for taeil and the others. Jeno was sick so i was kinda alone today

"Hey!" I heard mark and taeil. I smiled and ran to them.

"Hey where are the rest othe guys?"

"Ty got sick some how,haechan had a dentist appointment and ten had to go to the doctor. Wheres jeno?"

"Sick"

"Laaaammme" taeil said

"Honestly hopefully jeno and ty feel better by tomorrow since we're hangin out"

"Honestly if they dont im fighting them" mark said.

The school day went by slow as usual and boring. It was 5th period now and i just wanted to die. I had a feeling i was being stared at i looked all around the room and of course the one and only playboy was staring at me..AGAIN. He's been staring at me this whole day it's annoying, he's annoying.

Y/n:why are you staring at me?!

L:why are you texting me? Im legit not that far from you

Y/n:well im too lazy to get up but thats besides the point. Stop staring at me you creep stare at other girls in the class hell even stare at mrs.peters she'll go for you

L:gross no i only complement her for better grades and free snacks

Y/n:thats fucked but honestly if i looked attractive i would too

L:you callin me attractive???? (;

Y/n:yeah in your dreams fag

L:ouch

Just then the bell rang for 6th and i gladly walked out the door. Finally a class i have with a friend and not some weirdo.

I had mark ten and haechan in 6th but since ten haechan aren't here it's just me and mark and might i say we're the dumbest people in history but we have fun in that class.

"Markyyyy" i called his name as i sat in my desk next to his

"Hey loser how was last period without friend?"

"Ugh absolutely shit the thot was staring me the in all of my classes. It was annoying i wanted to die"

"Wow sounds like a fun time to me."

I flicked mark in the forehead and continued with class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*****time skip*****

I went home after school and made some ramen for jeno since he was sick and im a good friend.