chapter 6

***y/n pov***

It's 10:00am on a friday and jisung is the first and only person to arrive.

"Why are you hear early i thought everyone was coming at like 2pm?"

"I was booored" jisung pouted like a toddler.

"Also i may or may not have pranked a few of the members in there sleep before running here." He nervously laughed while scratching the back of his neck.

"What am i going to do with you? I cant keep covering you."

"I know i know but the guys d ed serve it for picking on me since im the youngest." He said annoyed

"Man up jisung." Just then i hear pounding coming from the front door.

"JISUNG YOU'RE DEAD!" Mark yelled from outside.

"Go hide." Jisung then ran up to my room and hid somewhere. I opened the door only to be greeted by an unhappy lady.

"May i help you ma'am?" I tried holding back my laugh. Jisung is an evil little boy but might i say he made mark look like a pretty girl with all this make up and somehow even a skirt.

"Where is he???!!"

"Who?" I smiled innocently.

"That evil faggot jisung."

"Oh he isn't here right now are you his girlfriend?" I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer.

"Why are you laughing?" Johnny came to the door.

"Who's she?"

"Johnny where's jisung?!"

"I don't know. How do you know jisung?"

"For fuck sake johnny it's me mark!"

"Oh..you make an ugly girl bro." With that johnny ran to his room laughing.

After a few minutes of me laughing non stop at marks beauty i helped him take the make up off and gave him old sweatpants and a shirt that didn't fit johnny anymore.

"So is he calm?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah bring your ass down here jizzsung." Mark said still upset.

After a few hours mark was all happy since i bought him ice cream so while we waited for the others we ate and watched tv.

It's now 9pm and all the guys are here even lucas for some odd reason.

"So i brought a scary movie we could watch." Lucas said with his cheeky smile.

Everyone was pretty happy he brought a movie. We all sat around the tv me in between jisung and lucas johnny next to lucas winnny next to jisung and the rest of the guys on the floor in front of us. Since jisung is our baby of the group i covered his eyes every time something gnarsty happened (gnarsty=gnarly and nasty)

After the movie jisung wanted to play with the Ouija board.
After convincing the members that didn't want to play we all finally played.

"Yo jizzsung you good there?" Mark asked.

"Honestly did we lowkey possess you or something?"

Everyone started looking at jisung and started to worry. Jisung was going crazy and even started screaming.

"You guys are such pussies" jisung started laughing like crazy.

"You ass hat! We were scared we fucked you up!"

Taeil and everyone started to get on jisung besides me and lucas we just sat and watched.

"Are they always like this with him?" Lucas asked while putting his arm around my waist.

"Yes and can you not touch me?"

"Why y/n? You do like me don't you?" He asked with his stupid cute smile again.

"Trust me i would never date a thot."

"Oh come on im not a thot! Give me a chance and i can prove it to you"

I sighed and looked at lucas.
'this kid really wants a chance huh?' I thought to myself..'should i give him a chance? Yeah i like the kid but i don't want to get hurt.'

"Maybe" was all i said to lucas before the boys were done beating up baby jisung.

"You guys are such butt holes." Was all jisung said and then we started to eat pizza and other good foods.

***lucas's pov***

She really said maybe??? This night by far is the best night ive had.

Its now 3am and everyone chose to call it a night and y/n says she has a plan for tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Time skip

I woke up to the sound of phone camerad gping off and people giggling like school girls. I chose to ignore it and continue cuddling whatever it was that i was holding.

"So cute"

"Date already"

Was all i heard before falling asleep again.

"aish...lucas get up"

"Mmmm"

"Dude get up before i break your arm."

I heard y/n sigh. I didnt want to let go of her.

"Numb nut let me go." I finally chose to let her go rembering the guys were probably watching.

"So whats the plan for tady y/n?" Jisung asks all innocently like he didnt make everyone upset last night. I went to the kitchen to be greeted by johnny and mark.

"Saw you cuddling my sister."

"I was?" I pretended to not know since i was 'asleep'

"Yeah you seemed to like it." Mark said stuffing a huge amount of pancakes in his mouth.

"So we are going to the zoo today so lucas you should ask my sister out then."

"Well i already asked her basically last night..all se said was maybe." I looked down at the pancakes i served myself.

"That's good normally when she says maybe she most of the time says yes after" johnny told me with a big smile.

I sighed and looked at the clock on my phone.

11:11am

'i hope she says yes' i thought to myself.
=============================
Trash i know but you should follow my insta its warofkpoptrash its not that great either but like still (: k bye