chapter 7

***y/n pov***

"Y/n come on we're gonna be late!" I hear jeno yell from the living room.

"Okay okay calm down lady"

"How can you be such a heavy sleeper my god." I stared at jeno and just looked at him giving him a confused look.

"What?"

"How can you not be a heavy sleeper? Sleep is the most important thing to me."

"How do you even have friends when you legit sleep in all day? I remember you slept in all day on a saturday and didnt wake up till sunday afternoon."

"What can i say im a sleepy gal." I said with a smile

We entered the school building and we instantly went looking for the rest of the guys. Ever since the sleep over we did we've gotten closer with lucas and he isn't that bad of a guy. He still flirts wich is very annoying and very cringy but oh well.

"WOW!" lucas said with a big smile on his face.

"What?" Everyone asks him.

"Dude do you guys not see this beauty standing right in front of me?!" Everyone rolled their eyes at lucas.

"I swear this kid cant go 5 seconds without complementing or talking about y/n" ten said

Everyone agreed and we started walking to class as the bell for 1st rang.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Time skip

***Mark's pov***

Its 6th period and i have this class with y/n and we have a test i completely forgot about...what if i flirt with the teacher to not do this test like lucas does..wait the teachers a dude never mind..well? Nah thats gay.

'hmmm' i look around the room and see y/n on her phone.

Mk:HOW ARE YOU DONE?!

Y/n:it's not that hard marky

Mk:answers? ):

Y/n:i love you but no

Mk:boo you stink

With that i said fuck it and guessed.

***lucas's pov***

I sat at my desk thinking all day when i should ask y/n on an actual date. Will she even say yes?

Jy:hey hows school? Did you ask y/n yet?

L:boring and no i dont know when and how

Jy:just be straightforwardoward it worked a lot with others right?

L:yeah but i dunno i don't think being straightforward will work with her

Jy:damn well i dont know man but ill talk to you later gotta get back to work

I sighed. 'maybe i should just write a cute note and put in her locker.' Nah im not in the 5th grade anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Time skip

***y/n pov***

the guys and i went to the mall after school and I've never seen lucas so lost in thougt.

"Think too hard you might shit yourself." I joked

"I'll try." Was all he said and he said it so blandly he normally isn't bland.

"What's om your mind?"

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Stop lying tell me" i stopped him from walking and the rest of the guys ended up leaving us behind.

Lucas sighed.

"Okay look i really am starting to like you and i just want to know if you wanted to go out sometime? Like we can go to the fair i hear it's in town." Lucas said with excitement in his eyes giving me that cute cheeky smile.

"Sure." Was all i said before we cought up with the guys who were in Victoria's secret.

"Why are you guys in here? And why dies jisung have a thong over his head?"

"He lost a bet" mark simply said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, these guys are secretly 8 year olds but i love them.
=============================