chapter 10

***y/n pov***

Me jisung,chenle, and jaemin all chose to go out to a game area and just have a fun day.

"Lets play basketball!" Jaemin said with excitement in his voice.

We played a few rounds of basketball and made a bet where the loser has to pay for lunch but me being the nice person i am i ended up paying for the food. Later we played some darts and jaemin chose to cheat and place them instead of throwing them.

"Will there ever be a day where you don't cheat in a game." Jisung asked while rolling his eyes.

"Will there ever be a day where you're not a pain in my-"

"ALRIGHT NEXT GAME" i stopped jaemin from finishing his sentence. As we all walked to the bowling area i placed your arm around jaemins nack and he placed his arm around my waist.

"Okay so teams? We'll decide on the punishment for the loser after." Jaemin instructed, we picked teams me with jisung chenle and jaemin together. Me and jisung ended up losing after a few rounds and decided to finally eat lunch.

Jisungs phone started to ring so he got up and walked away to answer it. We continued to joke around and have a wonderful time but everything stopped as soon as jisung came with a few tears in his eyes.

"Jisung whats wrong?" I walked up to him giving him a hug.

"L-lucas is in the hospital.."

My heart stopped.

"Is he okay? what happened?"

Jaemin and chenle start grabbing their things and we made our way to the hospital. When we arrived we saw the rest of the guys in the waiting room.

"Hey is everything okay? What happened? Is he okay? Is he badly injured?" I had too many thoughts in my head.

"Y/n he's fine. He got hit by a car when he was walking to go visit you guys." Yuta explained as he gave me a tight hug.

"This is my fault.." Chenle said as he sat down with his head in his hands.

"How?" We all asked.

"When we were playing darts lucas texted me saying he wanted to come hang out with us so i told him where we were and if i didn't he wouldn't have gotten hit."

I hugged chenle and assured him it wasn't his fault. We all waited for the doctor to come back with more information. We didn't know how badly he was hurt or how bad his injury was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      A few hours later

The doctor showed up and we all walked towards him, everyone throwing questions at him and him trying to answer us as best as he could.

"Lucas is fine he got hit by a truck pretty hard he just has a broken arm but i assure you all he is okay." He said with a smile.

We all sighed a sigh of relief.

"Can we see him?" Mark asked.

"Sadly not today he is resting come back tomorrow."

We all went home. I went to my apartment and chose to just shower and watch tv.

As i was sitting watching old cartoons i got a text.

J:can me and jizzung come over we're bored here.

Y/n: um yeah sure but there's really nothing to do here.

J:it's cool we're already on our way.

Y/n:okay well be careful guys.

After about 20-30 minutes the boys showed up with a box of pizza and candy.

"Are we having a party?" I asked as i placed the box on the coffee table in front of the couch and jisung held on to the candy.

"No just thought you could use a distraction." Jeno said giving his oh so cute eye smile he has. I swear this boy knows it's cute because he smiles ever damn day.

We ate the pizza and candy while watching some movies and even played a few video games.

It was 11:30pm and the boys are just now going back to their dorm so i cleaned up and went to my bed.

The next day i went to a store and chose to buy a small white bear and go visit lucas in the hospital.

"Hi im here to visit lucas." I said to the lady at the desk.

"Down that hall 4th door to your right."

"Thank you." I smiled and walked to his room. Geez i hate hospitals,seeing people suffering left and right and also the smell just gives me bad migraines. But today im ignoring it for my boy lucas.

I opened the door to see a bored looking lucas with a cast on his arm watching tv. He soon turned and as he saw it was me a big smile appeared on his face.

"Hey babe." He sat up turned the volume on his tv down.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"Im okay." He said reaching for my hand to hold.

"Where are the guys?"

"They said they'd visit as soon as they can. Oh here." I handed him the white bear.

"Aw cute." He smiled as he looked at the bear. Just then i felt my phone vibrate and it was the group chat.

Mk:hey we're going to visit lucas soon you comin with?

Y/n:already here.

Ty:cool we'll be there in like 30 or so minutes.

Y/n:okayy be safe (:

"Babe come sit with me the bed is big enough." Lucas patted the spot next to him. I shurgged and sat next to him he then put his not broken arm around my waist as i layed my head on his shoulder.

"The guys said they're on there way by the way." I said looking up at him. All he did was smile and kissed me. This boy has stolen my heart and im not mad about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Time skip

I was back in my apartment in bed texting lucas. He was still in the hospital because they chose to just let him go home tomorrow morning.

L:i miss you ):

Y/n:you literally saw me like 5 minutes ago.

L:so? Your point is?

Y/n:You're needy

L:how??

Y/n:you want to see me and be with me everyday all day.

L: is that a bad thing? You are mine after all.

Y/n:it's cute

L:you're cute

Y/n:ew no go to sleep

L:you are don't argue with me and im not tired.

We continued texting until i fell asleep so around 3 or 4am but i didn't care i loved talking to him.
=============================
A/n
I update this story late at night too much i swear. But hopefully you enjoyed (: