chapter 8

***y/n pov***

It's been about 2 years now and honestly the best 2 years of my life. The guys became big idols and are in a group called NCT 127. Mark,jeno, and jisung are part of nct dream since they are the young ones but mark is also apart of other units since he can rap and stuff. I met some new guys too and they're so amazing!

DING~~~ DING~~~ DING~~~

group chat:
(Cl=chenle jn=jaemin rn=renjun mk=mark js=jisung j=jeno since jaemin is jn.)

Mk:y/n are you going to come watch us practice today???

Js:honestly i can't practice without my favorite person ):

Cl:i thought i was your favorite ):

Mk:A-W-K-W-A-R-D

Y/n:yeah I'll show up if im not busy at work (:

Jn: well i thinkg chenle is heartbroken now.

Js:oh geez..

Hc:way to go jizzsung.

***jisungs pov***

I opened the door to chenles room.

"Hey buddy" i said innocently.

"Go away."

"Are you really upset with me?"

Chenle just turned to his side on his bed so he is now facing the wall instead of me. I sighed and pulled out a candy bar and sat next to him on his bed.

"Dude look you are my favorite...my favorite guy and y/n is my favorite girl okay?"

Chenle didnt bother to look at me.

"You mean it?"

"Yeah." I said with a smile and handed him the candy bar. After an hour of talking i went to get get ready for practice and on my way there i saw lucas.

"Hey jisung i think i might ask y/n out today"

"Finally after asking her on so many dates."

***y/n pov***

Sine the coffee shop i worked at was going by very slow they chose to let me off work early so i made my way to the boys dorm and straight to the dance room.

"HEY GUYS!!" i yelled when i saw everyone in the room and to my suprise lucas was in here. He's normally with johnny or in the kitchen eating everything the have. I was then tackled with hugs by everyone.

"Okay we need to start practicing." Mark said to everyone.

"Yes sir" jaemin said and stood like a military man. We laughed at his silliness and i sat by lucas while the boys prepared.

"So what brings you here chum." I bumped shoulders with him.

"I wanted to ask you somethimg but ill do it after then dance." He said with his cute cheeky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Time skip

"You guys did so well!!" I smiled at the boys.

"Thanks y/n" mark said and ruffled my hair.

I started to gather my things and i was almost out the door.

"Oh wait i forgot to ask you what i wanted to ask!" Lucas ran up to me and was soon followed by everyone in the nct group.

"Okay so um..we've been friends for a while now and we've been out a few times so i was wondering if you wanted yo be my girlfriend?"

Nothing but silence filled the room. I didnt know what to say. Yeah i like him i just dont know if i want to be in a relationship.

"I'll think about it." With that i gave him a hug said my goodbyes and walked home thinking about my answer.

***lucas's pov***

I sighed and laid in bed just hoping she says yes.i turn to see the clock

10:30pm

Just then johnny walked in with a pizza box so we ate and talked for a long hour.

"Alright well im going to go ahead and let you get some rest buddy." Johnny said while picking up some trash to throw away and left my room.

I put my phone on the charger and checked the time.

11:11pm

I closed my eyes tight 'please. Pleaee say yes. Please' i thought.

DING~~~ DING~~~

I check and see who texted me..it was y/n! My heart skipped a beat.
=============================
OOF IS A YES OR NO WHO KNOWS (((: