Chapter 17

***y/n's pov***

It's been almost 3 since me and lucas have promised to be each other's and only each others, the boys have been out touring more and getting bigger.

Today i chose to spend the day with my closest friends from the bts boys which so happens to be mr.worldwide handsome himself jin.

We sat in his apartment and watched all our favorite movies and ate our favorite snacks.

"So how's you and lucas?" Jin asked while shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"Pretty great actually we have promise rings and he's amazing..still annoying sometimes but amazing!" I said showing him the ring lucas gave me.

"Is he good?" Jin asked giving me a look.

"Shut your gay ass up jin my god!...and yes he is." I said and we both started laughing.

Time goes by and its now 10pm and i chose to go to my apartment to talk to lucas.

As i get home i chose to take a quick shower then face time my boy.

I checked my phone and saw his name pop up.
Lucas😍😤🥰:hey hun I can't face time right now im slumped I'll try tomorrow goodnight.

I sighed and chose to try and sleep as well, later i got a text from jaehyun and johnny in our own groupchat. We chose to be in our own becsuse we get tired of how dumb the guys get sometimes.

John🤔:hey wanna face time me and jaehyun we're bored and everyone left :/

Y/n:yeah sure lucas apparently chose to go to sleep :/

Soon johnny called and i saw him and jaehyun on the couch in their room.

"Y/N!!" the guys scream and cheer.

"Hey guys!! How come you didn't go out with everyone else?" I asked sitting on the bed hugging the pillow.

"Cause we just chose to have a chill night and lucas said they were going out and we all know he gets annoying when he's drunk." Jaehyun said rolling his eyes at the thought of lucas drunk.

'But he said he was going to sleep?' I thought to myself..

"You okay y/n?" Johnny asked.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah i just remembered something thats all im fine." I said with a smile. We continued just talking about random things i would update them on things since they've been gone for a while.

Eventually jaehyun chose to go to bed so it was me and johnny for 5 more hours until I realized it was almost 6am.

"Oh shit johnny you should get some rest im sorry for not letting you sleep!" I said a feeling bad for taking up so much of his time.

All he did was give a cute chuckle and said it was fine, we said our goodbyes and promised to face time again when he is free again.

I turned off my phone and chose to get some sleep not thinking much of anything anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE— hi hello its been a minute i hope you're enjoying my story i feel like it's trash tho but um follow me on ig @ yugyeomstoe if you wanna follow my normal account it's melithetrashcan

Okay hope you had a great day or night 🐥