chapter 5

***y/n pov***

DING~~~

Wn:hey when do you get out of school

Y/n:um in the next 5 minutes why?

Wn:great me and jisung left a present at your front door (;

Y/n:that's a bit scary but okay.

I put my phone away and continued to pretend like the homework interested me till the bell rang.

"Y/N!!!!" I heard mark yell.

"Mark why do you always yell my name when you see me?"

"Cause i want the attention duh"

We walked down the halls and out the gates of hell,finally i can't stand everyone they're so loud and annoying and so dramatic i feel like im in a drama film sometimes.

"Hey lets get the guys and walk to my place winny and jisung said they left a suprise at my place."

"Yeah alright"

As we walked home ten and ty were showing us their new dance the learned while trying to walk but ty fell multiple time to where im surprised he isn't handy capped yet.

"Ty you should probably show us later when you're not walking by a road where cars come at any time."

"Yeah You're probably right, BUT DIDNT IT LOOK COOL?!"

"Sure" we all said.

After a few minutes of us walking i started to think about lucas,he wasnt at school and he didn't text me. I think i hurt him when i called him pal like who does that especially after getting kissed!? I sighed and eventually we reached the front door and oh my god.

"JISUNG!!!! WINNY!!!!!" i ran up to the boys and hugged them as tight as I've ever hugged anyone i was so happy to see the boys after so long.

"Wow she doesn't even hug me like that" jeno said a bit sad

"She doesn't hug any of us like that" mark said with a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Sorry guys i just really missed them!!"

"So we want attention too"

"Fine you big babies" i hugged mark and jeno like i hugged jisung and winwin.

"Anyway what brings you guys here?? We're so happy to see you!" Haechan said to them.

"Well we chose to finally come back and move here" winwin said with a big smile.

'he's so cute' i thought to myself

"Well let's go get some food to celebrate you guys being here!" I told everyone as they cheered with excitement.

"I'll get johnny and we can go"

"Johnny actually isn't home. He told me he was staying with his friend lucas because he seemed upset for some reason." Jisung said

My heart kinda started to hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Time skip

It's now 8:00pm and im back home from dinner, johnny met us at this pizza place we went to since we're all broke as hell.

DING~~~

group chat:

Ty:well now that we've got our 2 babies back we have to hang out more now and catch them up (:

Wn:YESSSSSS I FEEL LIKE I MISSED SO MUCH ):

JS:same )):

Tn:trust me the only thing you missed was mark laughing hard to where orange juice came out his nose.

Y/n:i forgot that happened...how did that happen???

Tn:who knows mark is so full of stupidity he laughs at a snail walking over a pebble.

Mk:IM NOT STUPID TEN FUCK YOU NIPPLE HEAD ):<

Mk:ha..nipple head im funny (:

Y/n:annnyyywayyy im down to hang out next weekend

Jn:WE SHOULD HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY!!

Wn:im so down for that but who's house is big enough?

Ty:y/n does

Y/n:yeah sure just pick a day and i can set everything up (:

Js:we should stay the whole weekend

Wn: im okay with that

Y/n:yeah sure my dad is gone for a while so yeah sure.

Jn:where even is your dad?

Y/n:a long business trip

Jn:oh

Hc:can you guys shut up im trying to get my beauty sleep ):<

Mk:well that 'beauty sleep' aint workin pal you still look like a hair toe.

Y/n:damn

Hc:fuck off mark you're upset because i pulled the last girl you had a crush on

Y/n:let's not get personal alright

Mk:yeah you beast also i didn't even like her also you're like 8 you shouldn't be dating anyone

I rolled my eyes at the chat. These boys are so childish.

***lucas's pov***

"Thanks for staying tonight johnny" i said taking another bite of my pizza.

"Hey man anytime" he said with a smile.

We laughed and played some video games and watched a few movies until johnny passed out on the living room couch. I chose to be a good friend and carry him to the guest bedroom then go to my room.

DING~~~

Y/n:hey

L:woe i normally text you first.

L:you catchin feelings now (;

Y/n:gross no i was just going to ask if you were okay loser.

L:yeah im okay. How was school and what did i miss?

Y/n:boring as always and you didn't miss much but every girl was bummed you weren't there today one even cried.

L:who cares they didn't even like me for me.

Y/n:oof who hurt you?

'you' i thought to myself

L:no one they just used me for money or sex and like yeah im a guy so the sex part shouldn't bother me but like it get boring every now and then :/ i want an actual loving relationship ya know?

Y/n:uh huh. Man this conversation got deep real quick.

L:yeah sorry

Y/n:its cool

L:wanna hang out again soon? Like maybe tomorrow? I can take you to that bomb ass coffe shop i told you about (:

Y/n:depends. Are you going to end up kissing me again?

L:why? Did you like it the first time?? (;

Y/n:gross no i just need to prepare myself if you do.

L:no promises i won't (;

With that i fell asleep peacefully.

***y/n pov****

I sighed this boy is going to be the death of me. But i think i could get used to him.

I looked over to the clock

11:11pm

'hmm' i made a quick wish and fell asleep only to end up dreaming about lucas.
=============================