chapter 3

***y/n pov***

I was done getting ready to go to the mall and hoped johnny could give me a ride because being in the same vehicle with those boys is crazy.

"JOHNNNYYYYYYY????!"

"whats up?"he asked walking into my room holding his car keys.

"Can you give me a ride to the mall im meeting the guys there."

"Sure i was going there with a friend anyway so we're picking him up first."

"Okay cool."

After a few minutes we arrived in front of his friends house and all we had to do was wait.

"So who's your friend?"

"Your future boyfriend" johnny said with a smile

"1.my heart belongs to either s.coups or xu minghao from seventeen no one else and 2.what do you mean?"

"1.you're a loser and 2.you'll see"

I rolled my eyes and just waited for this guy to come out of his house.

Group chat:

Tyty:yo where the hell you at y/n we're all here.

Tn:honestly you freaking grandma

Mk:please hurry i need someone with common sense here

Tyty:shut up mark you have no common sense

Mk:yeah you right

Y/n:im on my way johnny is coming to but he's gonna be with his friend instead

Tyty:dope i missed seeing his ugly ass

Tl:same!!!!

Soon the back door to the car opened and entered johnnys friend i didn't bother on seeing who it was because he might be ugly anyway.

"Hey johnjohn"

My eyes widened. No. Freaking. Way, i quickly turned to the backseat and see the one the only playboy

"Oh hey y/n" he said with a big smile on his face

"Ew"

"Oh come on how can you treat your future boyfriend like that? Come gimme a kiss" he said while puckering his lips and closing his eyes. I looked at johnny and he just laughed while driving to the mall.

As we arrived to the mall i quickly got out of the car and sped walk straight into the mall.

Group chat:

Y/n:meet me in the food court ASAP

with that i sat and waited for them while playing on my phone. I soon heard footsteps and thought it was the guys.

"Can you not run off like that again i wanna see the guys too ya know"

"Yeah yeah" just when i thought i got away from lucas

"Yeah babe dont run off on us."

I moved away from lucas and rolled my eyes.

"Y/N!!!!" I was soon tackled in to a group hug by the boys.

"Hey guys" i said with a laugh

"HI HAECHAN!" i pinched his cheeks again.

The rest of thw guys talked with me and johnny and no one paid any attention to lucas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*****graceful time skip*****

I laid in bed about to fall into a deep sleep when johnny came in and sat on my back.

"What do you want?"

"Why won't you date lucas?"

"Because we don't even know each other i only know him as the schools play boy and i want nothing to do with that."

"He's not though"

"Sure and im dating minghao"

"No really he said he's only been with so many because he ends breaking up with them when he finds out they just want money or sex, he says he wants something real."

"And i want some sleep so can you please leave?"

"Fine butthole just give him a chance yeah he's cringy and stuff but he's a good guy."

"Shouldn't you be like protective and be like 'oh no ones going to date my baby sister'" i said with the manliest voice i can do.

"Hey don't get me wrong I'll break him if he hurts you but he's my friend he seems very interested in you."

"Yeah whatever get out im tired you hoe."

Johnny soon left my room and all i did for a few minutes was think about if i should date that loser or not.

I sighed and soon fell asleep.
=============================

This one's kinda short but my mind was kinda blank after a while still hope you enjoyed (: