Chapter 4: The Liam

"Illusion is needed
to disguise the emptiness within."

○○○

Chapter 4: The Liam

Liam woke up just like he did most mornings, accompanied.

A girl by his side, a boy by the other and even although he didn't remember either of their names, his vague memorie of last night assured him that they had a great, great time.

He got up and hopped into the shower, making sure both of them were tugged under the covers nicely.

Soon he was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone, with a warm smile on his face, as last nights amusements sat close by, practically naked.

"Who wants strawberries?" Liam asked as the girl smiled playfully, scooting closer. She hang her mouth open and Liam led a red juicy one to her mouth, letting her bite it as she stared into Liam's chestnut eyes, before he grabbed her by the ass, sliding her bare legs apart as he picked her up to place her on top of the marble. She quickly grabbed him by the neck and kissed him, savoring the...

"Look! I hacked into Eilleen's facebook account to see if she is talking to that Stevie boy." A door banged open and closed and in came Niall with his macbook on hand, staring at it intently.

Liam parted the kiss, huffing.

"Niall, move on with your life. Do you want me to find you a girl?" Liam asked as he felt the girl tugging at his pants to grab his attention.

"I don't want your girls, Liam." Niall replied coldly, placing the computer on the counter next to Liam. "No offense." He looked up at the girl who wrapped her legs around Liam's crotch.

She pushed him once again and Liam kissed her back, massaging her fit bum.

"I think that they were never even together. Isn't that great?" Niall was too caught up in things to notice that Liam wasn't paying attention. He was too distracted by Cathy's, or Cassie's or Cassidy's tongue down his throat. What was her name again?

It didn't matter, Liam was sure they would all have sex again once Niall left the apartment and Liam was all too tired to hear about Eileen's shit. Niall was so dumb for not moving on. It was dead and over.

"Liam?" Niall looked up.

"Hah?" Liam parted the kiss yet again.

"Forget it."

Liam smiled before going to the girl's neck and sucking on it with his mouth making the girl moan, like a howl to call the other boy up to them. He got behind Liam, his hands going to his muscular tummy.

"So.. oh- ugh. I'll be going then. Call me when you're done." Niall made his exit leaving Liam finally alone.

Liam felt feverish and sweat was softly dripping from his forehead, his arms, his chest.

He wasn't sure how long he was there, feeling so good, and the sight of the boy on all fours trying his best to suck the girl off was hilariously arousing.

That is why the ringing that went off was such a downer. "It better be fucking important, Niall!" Liam clenched his teeth as he felt out of breath.

"Liam, you have to see this, this is just..." Niall stopped sudenly. "Are you having sex?"

"Did we get him for good?" Liam said ignoring the fact that Niall noticed.

"I think so. I really think this is enough to take him down." Niall sounded excited. He too ignored the moans and shaky breaths that were sounding through the phone, including Liam's own weird noises. "Meet at Joh's in five?"