Chapter 13: A ghost from the past

"The past is a very determined
ghost, hauting every chance it gets."

○○○

Chapter 13:
A ghost from the past

One year and five months ago

Harry panted, pressing his chin on Zayn's shoulder, in shaky breaths of pleasure.

The bubble in the pit of his stomach was ready to burst as Zayn's hand clutched to Harry's member gliding up and down.

Only a few hours of the night were left before breaking dawn, and a dim light got throw the window.

They had stayed up all, out partying, drinking, etc... And getting home Zayn grabbed Harry and hadn't let go yet. So there they were, naked, pressed up agaisnt each other and against the wall.Harry wasn't sure if what they were doing was dating or not. He didn't care.

Well, at least he didn't give it much thought. He let things happen because he didn't think there was that much hope for the future. So what was the point in thinking too much?

Harry bit his tongue and dug his nails on Zayn's back, when a stronger wave of pleasure hit, his hips rocking in a back and forth motion. He didn't want to make too much noise and wake up Zayn's family, and plus the last time he moaned hearably, Zayn had practically mocked him.

But Harry was reaching climax, as he felt everything get tense, before the blissful release.

And when that release came, his insides trembled, his liquid spilled over both Zayn's and Harry's stomach and of course Zayn's hand making it sticky.

He looked up at Harry's satisfied face, his eyes shinning. Harry looked back in Zayn's eyes and smiled before planting a peck on the others lips. "That was nice." Harry hummed.

"There you go again." Zayn chuckled before heading to the bathroom to find a towel.

"Go again? What are you insinuating?" Harry peeked through the door, leaning with his body agains the door frame to look at Zayn, through the mirror, cleaning himself up with a small red towel that he drenched in water.

Zayn smirked teasingly. "I'm not insinuating. You always have this need to thank me after you know-"

"After sex?" Harry cut Zayn off, making the other roll his eyes, although a smile danced on his lips.

"Well, yeah..."

"Does that bother you?" Harry smirked as he stared at Zayn walking out of the bathroom to hand him the same towel which Harry gladly passing it through his tummy.

"Not at all." Zayn added. "Yoh, I have to sleep. You crashin', right?" Zayn made his way to sit on top of the bed, lighting the crack pipe and taking a long drag.

"Yeah." Harry answered. "Where do I put this?" He motioned to the towel on his hand.

"Throw it to the ground, I'll toss it to wash tomorrow." Zayn said and Harry did as told before coming by the bed, laying on top of the covers, waiting for the other boy to do the same.

Soon they were both laying side by side on the matress, sleepy but entransed. A phone rang on top of the bedside table. It was Harry's and he reached for it.

"Sorry, I forgot to-" he was cut off by the number on the screen and picked it up in urgency. "Yes, it's him... hu-hum." And then a gasp, that sent a chill throw Zayn's bones, left Harry's lips. "Today?" His voice cracked.