more than one mew

tsume pov)

tsume was walking home from school, once back home she changed out of her school outfit and headed to her mom's cafe, she took the bus there and upon arriving she saw her mom standing outside the building with a lot of movers as tsume got off the bus she went over to her mom.

"mom, what's going on?"

"aw tsume my baby !" she said as she hugged her

"aren't you excited?"

"Excited for what ?" tsume asked

"for my new cafe silly"

"huh, a cafe ?"

"Yep, I've always wanted one and now that we have the money we can finally have one"

"Uh, yeah, that great mom," she said not really happy

"what's wrong, aren't you happy for me?"

"Uh, yeah of course I am, I mean ...I'm sorry I'm just tired"

"Why don't we go inside and see what goes where"

"O.K"

Zoey pov)

Zoey got let off of work early as she rushed over to where mark told her to meet him, once there she and Mark went to the movie then out to eat then to an arcade, as the sun set and mark and her was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come to Zoey saw tsume walking with another girl she never saw before but thought it was her friend, the girl and tsume walked into a candy shop then the bus showed up , that night there was another Parasites attack and the same Mew Mew showed up and left as the girls tried to follow her but couldn't from the snow making it hard on them to see, but when she would disappear the snow would as well.

"this is crazy we can't catch her " yelled kiki

"it appears that this Mew Mew is highly skilled," said Wesley as he did a scan on the cafe from today but found nothing

"so what do we do, we can't follow her, "Corina asked

"I want you girls to try to stop this new mew and if anything happens to fight back"

"so what your telling us is to take her down?" Renee asked

"Yes, if she is captured then we can run a Scan on her to see what animal she is"

"But Elliott we told you we can't catch her she's too good," Zoey said

"Yeah it's like she knows all our attacks before we made them," Bridget said

"What do you mean? " asked Elliott

"When I did my strawberry Bell she was able to counter it"

"Yeah and when I shot my heart arrows it was cut in half"

"We can't let this wild Mew go, if we can't stop her then Dren will find a way to get her " Westley said

"Don't worry boss will catch her " Zoey said as they went back to work, a couple of days later every time Zoey and her friends would go after the wild Mew it just seems like she was playing with her but then one day ichigo was chasing her on top of the building even though ichigo is a cat and she is quick on her feet the wild mew seems to be much faster than her.

As ichigo was chasing her, she was running out of places to run and the only way to get to the next building was to jump, she was surprised to see her actually take that giant leap and do a corkscrew turn and gracefully land on to the next building , the mew stopped and turned back to ichigo and gave a smile almost like she was toying with her, ichigo followed and made it to the building to almost missing but was able to pull herself up.

"J- j- just give up y- y -you c-can't r -r- run f -forever," ichigo said pending as the wild mew started to run again until.

"NOW GUYS !!" ichigo yelled as Renne shot her whip that wrapped around the mews leg making her trip over and fall, then mint and lettuce both did their attacks and hit her dead on.

dressed in a hot pink corset and skirt, gloves that go up to her arms, lace-up hot pink shoes with light pink stockings and hot pink with the white garter on her left arm and choker with Mew Pendant dangling and light pink with white spots tail and ears of a cat. she had a Crossbow in hand glaring at the mews.

 she had a Crossbow in hand glaring at the mews

"What! another one !?"

Then a heat wave of fire hit the girls making them cry out as ichigo saw another wild mew in red, wearing a red crop top with the sides still attached, red pants with black cuffs ,black shoes with red laces and fingerless gloves and red and black garter on both of her wrist and choker with her Mew Pendant hangs off, with red and orange wings. The cat in pink helped the mew in white up and all 3 of them got away.

 The cat in pink helped the mew in white up and all 3 of them got away

"Guys I think we have a problem," said ichigo