Wedding disaster

By the next day, tsume ran to the cafe with Zoey who told her that Wesley has a surprise for her not being able to get an answer from her she followed willingly, once at the cafe Westley called her over

"Tsume I'm so glad you're here I wanted to show you this"

He said showing her the cake tsume was impressed by the beauty of the five-layer wedding cake

"This cake is beautiful how long did it take you to make?"

"Practically two nights"

"You could have asked Zoey to Asked me if I wanted to help you "

"that's sweet of you but I know you have school work and things on your mind than cooking with me"

"That doesn't matter I could have still helped you"

"thank you  tsume next time I will remember that, but I didn't ask Zoey to bring you here just to see the cake. I've been invited to my friend's wedding and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"

"You're asking me to come with you? But isn't Elliott was going to go with you"

"He's not a fan of weddings so I thought why not ask you"

"When is the wedding?"

"This Saturday, so do you think you'll be able to make it?"

" why not Saturdays are normally my off day but I will come"

"Glad to hear I'll see you Saturday then"

he said as she waved to him and left the cafe, she was really happy that she was invited to go to the wedding with him she practically felt like he asked her to be his pastry partner. so as days past it was time for the wedding, for tsume to dress formally was embarrassing she wasn't use to looking cute or pretty, she got to the cafe and was greeted by Westley who was in a tuxedo.

"Wow you look good"

Tsume said as he smiled

"But you're even more beautiful"

He said as she thanked him for the compliment, the cake was safety pack in the back cooler and they went to the wedding. An hour later and the cake was still standing, people came to help bring the cake in as tsume follow Westley inside and gasp when seeing how big and beautiful it was.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Westley said as tsume nodded he was going to ask her something but was interrupted when someone called out to him, it was the groom, after talking a few minutes the groom went to get ready for the wedding. Everyone sat at their seats then the wedding began, after the ceremony it was now time for the party to get started as everyone was talking and having a good time. Tsume her self felt out of place being here seeing she's never been to extravagant stuff like this even though for a wedding. She saw Wesley talking to the bride and groom congratulating them. Tsume left outside to get some air. many things came to mind about mew angel and if Wesley could even help them they haven't agreed to join their team yet but they did agree that they wanted to join them in order to get their help to keep mew angel alive.

She also got the feeling that maybe Wesley might know who she is and how close he was to mew ice and how close she wanted to be with him when she is mew ice. She never felt like this before, most guys didn't find her cute but for this to happen she wondered if her heart was playing tricks on her and wandered how long will this last until he finds out.

"Tsume..."

Tsume turned around and saw Wesley

"Would you like to dance?"