trapped

a couple of days later Zoey and the others ben trying to get the get mews to join them but with zakuro, she always fights them but would end up losing with mint following after her

"please mews stop running"

ichigo begged as the white mew looked to her and sigh

"im looking for blue aqua to help someone very important us"

"huh, who ?"

ichigo asked as she looked away

"my name is mew ice and I will do everything in my power to complete my mission"

and with that she and the pink one disappeared, as much as ichigo wanted mew ice to join them she knew she wouldn't even when she begged, Westley and Elliot told Zoey it would be best to let them come to them and not chase after them. by the next day Zoey notice that tsume hasn't ben her self she's been quieter and didn't want to talk, on the way home Zoey and her friends were forced into a battle by dren and another  Predasites but as they transformed they were tricked and pulled into another world fighting for a way out they were saved by the new mews but instead of seeing 2 there was 3, the bird in red named Mew Phoenix, the pink cat name mew rose the one they haven't seen she looked more like a vampire, she had long black hair, red eyes and was wearing a black dress with puffy sleeves with white lining, she had 3 white bows on her dress, white leggings and black boots with black gloves and black and white garters around her neck and right leg. her name was mew batto the mews thought it would be best for them to spill up to find a way out but once they did it went to hell.

"crossbow rosary!" mew rose shouted drawing out a crossbow in a form of a cross that flip open like wings" rosary ace!" she shouted blasting a pink beam of light at the crows destroying it

"Wow..." mint said

Phoenix pov )

I flew up to see how far we were from this place only to see that we had a long way to go.

"what do you see?" asked mew Zakuro hollered to me, I landed back on the ground to her and the monkey girl mew pudding

"nothing but trees"

I told them

"Alright let's move out"

Zakuro said as she and pudding ran off, I took flight to the sky following from up above until we were ambushed by a pretty sight monster that was a tiger we all work together and was able to destroy it I was starting to think maybe this Dimension that we were tossed into wasn't just any ordinary place, but we have to get back to our teams quick fast and a hurry unless he would be taken down by these monsters.

ichigo pov )

we both took care of the Predasite and raced across the field looking for a way back, ichigo was having trouble keeping up but then stop when she did breathing heavily