Three

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Y/N POV

It was a few minutes before 3pm, I walk to my locker and surprisingly Taehyung was already waiting for me. Well, he sure didn't want to be too late. I guess he takes English very serious then.

"Hey" I walk towards him and smile. He turns around and looks at me with a soft smile.

"I didn't expect you to be here already" I say and open my locker, grabbing my English books out of it and put them in my bag.

"I didn't want you thinking I bailed on you" he says and chuckles. I smile at him. He's so cute. my eyes meet his and a soft shade of pink covers my cheeks. Why would people think he's 'odd'? he's actually very handsome.

The only thing that's odd is that he isn't as popular as the other boys of BTS. I mean, he's just as handsome as them and he's actually very kind. I haven't talked to him that much, but the vibe around him is nice. People just needed to pick on someone from the most popular group at school, I get it.

Taehyung POV

The whole way to Y/N's House was amazing. She's so easy to talk to and so sweet. This is much better than watching her brush her teeth or watching her sleep, even tho she looks really cute when she sleeps.

We arrive at her house and she opened the door. When I step inside the familiar scent fills my nose, it wasn't new to me, I've been here so many times already. She doesn't know that, of course, so I have to act like this is the first time I'm coming here.

"Your house is beautiful!" I say and look around. I hear her chuckle and my heart melts.

"Thanks."

"So, what are you struggling with?" She asks and looks me in the eyes again. That will give me a heart attack one day. We sit down on the couch that's placed in front of the tv. She opens her book and lets it rest on her lap.

"Grammar. I'm really bad at that." I say and she starts explaining things. Not that I paid attention to what she was saying or anything. I just focused on her beautiful voice.

"I am... bored.." she says and sits back in the couch before closing her eyes "can't we play a game?"

"A game?" I ask and finally pay attention to what she's saying to me ''what kind of game?''

"Truth or truth? I don't like the dares" she laughs and I nod.

"So basically you just want to get to know me?" I say and she blushes a little.

"I didn't mean it like that! I just wanna do something else than explaining this to you." she giggles and gets the book off of her lap.

"Alright, sure" I smile at her "ask me something"