Twenty

This book is coming to an end and honestly, I'm not ready

I'm sorry for not uploading, but I was having some problems with my Wattpad app.

Anyway, even though it took me so long, I do like this chapter and I hope you do too.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Taehyung pov

''I want to go back to school.''

''What?'' I hiss when hearing the words leave Y/n's lips ''I'm giving you everything... Why would you give everything up for... school? Who even wants to go back to school anyway?''

''I won't be giving anything up, silly,'' She says and winks at me while rubbing her eyes softly ''I just... miss being around other people.''

So I'm not enough?

Of course, you are, don't let her fool you.

But she just said she wants to be around other people, she doesn't enjoy my company.

She does, Taehyung, you know she does.

Maybe we should let her go?

No. never. She's ours.

''Tae...?'' she says softly and nudges my shoulder, trying to get my attention.

''Yeah'' I sigh and massage the temples of my head ''I'll think about it, alright?''

Her lips immediately curl upwards and she gives me a quick peck on my cheek which immediately heats up from the touch of her lips.

Hoseok pov

''Why would we go to Kaga? We don't even know the guy'' Jin says and Namjoon immediately hits the back of his head.

''What is it with you and not caring about other peoples lives if you don't know them?'' I chuckle and finish the rest of my food.

''The guy is already dead. Look at what that psycho dog did to Jungkook's leg. Do you think he's going to spare Kaga?'' Yoongi snorts and crosses his arms while watching me eat.

''Can you not stare at me when I'm eating thank you very much,'' I say and hide my mouth with my hand.

Yoongi's eyes widen and immediately looks at his hands and starts fiddling with his fingers, obviously caught off guard by my statement.