Twenty Six

This chapter is written in third person

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Splish. Splash. Splish. Splash.

You could barely feel your limbs as soft water droplets hit your bare skin every few seconds. The ground you were laying on was hard and cold. You groaned in pain as you tried everything in your power to stand up. You wobbled on your legs, trying to find something to support on.

Your legs could barely hold your weight, not that you were heavy, but you had gotten incredibly weak. Your head pounded and your heart was beating like crazy against your chest. You looked around the darkness and the only reason the room got lit up was because the door was open, allowing soft rays of sunshine to get into the room. It was chilly and damp.

''Shit,'' you hissed as you almost tumbled over, your legs not able to support you. You could only vaguely remember what had happened. Which only made your head hurt even worse. Your eyes trailed around the room while your head was screaming words at you.

Kill him.

Kill him.

Kill him.

You rubbed your eyes before stumbling around the room as you tried to make as less noise as possible. It took a while, but you found what you were looking for. The idiot thought you died, huh? He wished. You hid the knife behind your back as you walked through the door, now fully able to see everything around you.

You were dirty. Your skin was as pale as snow and covered with muddy stuff. But that wasn't what was important right now. You walked through the hall and sat down on the stairs as you let yourself slip down, step by step as you knew your legs wouldn't be able to hold you up if you walked down the stairs like normal.

You slowly peeked inside every room, trying to find him, until you saw him sitting down in front of a huge window. He stared outside as he sat still. Your grip on the knife behind your back got tighter as you walked closer to him.

''Hey, I'm back from the dead,'' you whispered in his ear as you leaned over. You gathered up all your courage and stabbed him in his arm and ran away as you heard him scream in pain in the distance as you tried to find the door that lead to freedom. You fell over because of how weak you had gotten and crawled your way to the front door which was in sight now.

''Y-Y/N?'' you heard Taehyung behind you say. His voice was trembling and he started to sob, ''my love! You're awake! I can't believe it.''

''You fucking idiot!'' you cried out as you got another adrenaline shot through your body, allowing you to stand up. You glared at him with terrified eyes, ''y-you tried to fucking kill me! I hope you'll enjoy rotting away in your fucking cell!''

You opened the big doors and you could smell the fresh air. You closed your eyes to take it all in. You could cry from happiness as you started to run and run. You couldn't see where you were going, but you could see your mother. Your friends. You could taste the sweet taste of freedom as your legs took you away from hell. Finally. After all that time,

You were free.

You were finally free.

But then... gunshots.

Yandere,

A sweet tale filled with pain and sadness.