Seventeen

Okay first of all I'm working on a new book! I've posted the prologue, so please go check that out if you want. 

Also, I'm so sorry for not updating. But my life is a mess right now, honestly. Please be patient with me. ❤️

Also I'm going to be rewriting a lot of chapter's of this book because they're just cringy and i don't like them at all.
Anyway, i hope you enjoy this chapter!
——————————————

Hoseok pov

''Don't touch her like that.'' I say and I grit my teeth when meeting Taehyungs eyes, only to see them widen following by a sarcastic chuckle.

''Why shouldn't I? She's mine, Hoseok. After everything I've done for her, she finally gives in to the fact that she's all mine. She kissed me this morning. Doesn't that say something?'' A smirk forms on his face and his eyes darken.

''You'll never have her''

''Hoseok...'' I hear Namjoon behind me whisper and I clear my throat, trying to make myself calm down. I close my eyes and swallow thickly while trying to repeat Namjoon's voice over and over again in my head.

I look into Taehyungs eyes and it was horrible how those eyes change so much in those 7 years of us being friends. I remember he was a shy guy, but he was happy. At least, I thought he was. He always made everyone smile and made sure everyone was okay. He was very protective over us.

Maybe sometimes even a bit too protective.

But he was a great friend and now... he's nothing. Something changed him so badly. Was it his brother? No one knew what exactly happened between Taehyung and his brother. Maybe Y/n knew and obviously Kaga himself, but no one else.

''She'll never love you the way she loves me.'' I hear him say and the next thing I see is Taehyung falling onto the ground.

My breath hitches when I notice the blood running down taehyungs nose, onto his soft lips and it trickles down his chin, onto the ground. I slowly turn around and look at my shaky hand, seeing the blood stains on my knuckles and I close my eyes tight.

''You really thought you had a chance?'' Taehyung laughs hysterically while spitting out blood.

''Don't make me kill you.''

The second the words left his lips, my heart stopped beating for a second. All those years of friendship didn't mean anything to him. Everything we've been through... it meant absolutely nothing to him. He wouldn't care if he killed any of us. It wouldn't hurt him. He wants to protect the girl he's gained such strong feelings for and the only person he cares about is her. He is obsessed with her.

My eyes leave Taehyungs and I look at Y/n. she was just standing there, looking at Taehyung with a disgusted look. She didn't love him. That was obvious. She didn't care for him... not the way I did. The way the other guys did. I shake my head and a sarcastic laugh accidentally leaves my lips, causing Taehyung to walk up to me in a threatening way, but my eyes don't leave Y/n's face.

''Taehyung!'' I hear her say and I shake my head. Reality coming onto me and my heart breaks when noticing the tears rolling down her cheeks. ''I will never love you if you hurt him, Taehyung.''

Taehyung pov

''I will never love you if you hurt him Taehyung.''

The words leave her lips easily and I notice Hoseok's body tense up, which causes me to laugh even louder. The whole situation was funny to me. I love my best friends, really. But If Hoseok thinks he has a chance with my Y/n.. then he's wrong. He knows what I did to Jimin and I wouldn't mind doing it again, but to Hoseok. No one is allowed to think they have a chance with her. No one.